Lamar Thomas on “short list” for WR Coach

Advertisement
Lamar wasn’t even considered last time when people said he was being looked at. He sacred white people but honestly some of these kids needs a guy like that scaring them

he was ok, some DB from Alabama ran him down in the sugar bowl and took the ball away from him, so.he was good, bjt not a Mike Irvin
That play didn't matter...offsides on Bama...but lets not let facts get in the way...
Did one of you Clowns insinuate that Lamar wasn't a Standout here??....Jesus H Christ....Stop the stupidity...Ask FSU...or better yet Terrell Buckley if Lamar stood out enough for them..

He’s not staying at uga and id rather have him than cooney who seems to be mentioned too much for my liking at the position.
We went through the Coley experiment already lol.

It doesn't have to be Coley, Cooney or Lamar, there's like 20-30 legit candidates they could choose from...

If they hire Lamar or stick with Cooney, then they're just being lazy & not wanting to spend good money on a good coach.

I think Cooney is perfect in his role as Director of Recruiting, he does have some minimal experience coaching HS but there's so many legit coaches we could bring that could recruit and coach.

BFFECRCBRSZJXBR.20140424165258.jpg
Lmao!

I'll never forget the DBZ scouter.

Advertisement
That play didn't matter...offsides on Bama...but lets not let facts get in the way...
Did one of you Clowns insinuate that Lamar wasn't a Standout here??....Jesus H Christ....Stop the stupidity...Ask FSU...or better yet Terrell Buckley if Lamar stood out enough for them..
Yea, dont.think anyone dished on him as being bad, he was good. IMO he was no M Irvin. That being said I believe he will be better than anyone we have had in a long, long time. But I am sure this staff will promote their buddy Cooney. No man I wasnt meaning to insult Thomas, one of the few.we.have.had that turned into a good coach. The play may not have counted but he did get run down and the dude took the ball away. Not trying to make anyone mad I am a Thomas fan. Was ****ed when they hired Stubblefield over him

Advertisement
Lamar Thomas can most certainly teach our recievers the importance of ball control whilst running.

Advertisement
I remember Lamar working with one of our receivers in W2 after a game and most of the cars had left. IF, he could improve our receivers and help us return to winning games, I would hire the Devil. I don't know if Lamar is the answer, but will keep an open mind on the subject. I'm sure that any position coach that was on the recruiting trail, was bad mouthing UM to get or turn a prospective player to their school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back