Lamar Thomas on “short list” for WR Coach

From what has transpired in 2020....leaks out of the Hecht are minimized...I’m gonna wait to see the official announcement!

Advertisement
We went through the Coley experiment already lol.

It doesn't have to be Coley, Cooney or Lamar, there's like 20-30 legit candidates they could choose from...

If they hire Lamar or stick with Cooney, then they're just being lazy & not wanting to spend good money on a good coach.

I think Cooney is perfect in his role as Director of Recruiting, he does have some minimal experience coaching HS but there's so many legit coaches we could bring that could recruit and coach.
This.

Richards tweet was a Boyz n the Hood gif so Ricky didn't die and committed to the U

Advertisement
Need to just go after coley, need some juice on the trail And give him an assistant head coach title or something, Texas A&M May be targeting him for a tight end coach position but in the past he coached receivers at uga
Isn’t Coley making $750k/yr at Georgia? We should be able to find somebody better at that price.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh **** no. Benedict Thomas was last coaching in a fake league. Michael Irvin coaching remotely via Skype is a better option.

There isn’t a legitimate WR coach interested in the job?

Advertisement
Lamar Thomas was a good player but he’s been fired from every coaching position he’s had and has proven to be a below average recruiter. He also was arrested for beating his girlfriend twice. Once while she was pregnant. For those of you who care about these things.
First, I just hung up the phone with the Beast and neither he nor I can understand why you are using his photo?
As for Lamar Thomas, who I happen to know pretty well – he is a diehard Cane fan! Your argument about being a poor recruiter doesn’t hold water. He is after all the recruiter responsible for Heisman trophy winner Lamar Jackson and wide receiver Preston Parker. The accusations about beating his girlfriend are accurate and at a time when he was young & likely drinking. He hasn’t touched alcohol in years. He’s married with 2 young girls and a wife at home. Would love to see Lamar back he can scream at everybody and rille them up as well as Art Kehoe did and the coaching staff and recruiting staff could certainly use him. By the way, he didn’t drop a **** of a lot of balls when they were thrown his way either. He’s well respected by the high school coaching personnel and would be a welcome addition by the Florida HS coaches and alumni.

First, I just hung up the phone with the Beast and neither he nor I can understand why you are using his photo?
As for Lamar Thomas, who I happen to know pretty well – he is a diehard Cane fan! Your argument about being a poor recruiter doesn’t hold water. He is after all the recruiter responsible for Heisman trophy winner Lamar Jackson and wide receiver Preston Parker. The accusations about beating his girlfriend are accurate and at a time when he was young & likely drinking. He hasn’t touched alcohol in years. He’s married with 2 young girls and a wife at home. Would love to see Lamar back he can scream at everybody and rille them up as well as Art Kehoe did and the coaching staff and recruiting staff could certainly use him. By the way, he didn’t drop a **** of a lot of balls when they were thrown his way either. He’s well respected by the high school coaching personnel and would be a welcome addition by the Florida HS coaches and alumni.

This is where you lost me.

Lamar wasn’t even considered last time when people said he was being looked at. He sacred white people but honestly some of these kids needs a guy like that scaring them
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back