Lamar Thomas on “short list” for WR Coach

LMAO I would look for a better coach but some of yall sound stupid questioning if#36 wasn't feared as a WR at Da U. Miami has some of the most butthurt then act like we so hard but soft *** fans. Real fans know#36 was da truth and bleed orange and green just go listen to the broadcast that got him fired. WTF yall keep it real fans would have done if your School fired you? Im pretty sure negative recruiting towards them so it help keep your job. If we can do betta then him than ok but cut it out with this hard front cause some of yall lil spoiled butthurt fans that think yall have all the answers but don't know sh*t but how to be disrespectful. #36 is a real Cane in Da U HOF the nerve of some of you fairweather fans trying to salt that man. This ain't for everyone but the butthurt will show who they are. #showrespect #iftheshoefit

Advertisement
LMAO I would look for a better coach but some of yall sound stupid questioning if#36 wasn't feared as a WR at Da U. Miami has some of the most butthurt then act like we so hard but soft *** fans. Real fans know#36 was da truth and bleed orange and green just go listen to the broadcast that got him fired. WTF yall keep it real fans would have done if your School fired you? Im pretty sure negative recruiting towards them so it help keep your job. If we can do betta then him than ok but cut it out with this hard front cause some of yall lil spoiled butthurt fans that think yall have all the answers but don't know sh*t but how to be disrespectful. #36 is a real Cane in Da U HOF the nerve of some of you fairweather fans trying to salt that man. This ain't for everyone but the butthurt will show who they are. #showrespect #iftheshoefit
they just look for reasons to hate on people. He, Horace Copeland and Kevin Williams ran people off the field.

I am gonna have to say we can do better than Lamar Thomas.

Not to mention why would he want to come play in a Orange Out stadium.

Screen_Shot_2014-09-03_at_12.26.58_PM.0.png

Lamar the state of Miami Remembers!

Go Canes

Advertisement

Go Canes

Well..he definitely wasn't lying. But regardless all is fair in recruiting anyway

Go Canes
So your upset bc he was doing his job?

Advertisement
So your upset bc he was doing his job?

Where in his job description does it say he needs to publicly bash Miami. UM played USF several times and Kevin Patrick never once bashed Miami.

So I say again The Canes Remember, we know no WR Coach named Thomas!

Go Canes

Where in his job description does it say he needs to publicly bash Miami. UM played USF several times and Kevin Patrick never once bashed Miami.

So I say again The Canes Remember, we know no WR Coach named Thomas!

Go Canes
It's in his job description to recruit.

Go Canes

I'll pass on the former Miami players who once talked trash about the program as if they knew what need to be done only to come here and be a liability in recruiting and a mediocre coach at best. COUGH COUGH RUMPH COUGH.

Advertisement

Go Canes
If we’re dumb enough to hire the pvssy who used Ebony Cooksey as a speed bag, if I’m recruiting against him for a kid all I do is show him all the trash that simp talked about his alma mater. I’d ask the recruit’s family if he trashed his own alma mater like that why you gonna send your son there. On top of that he’ll teach your kid how to beat pregnant women. Bafan culo!

Advertisement

Miami never fired Thomas. That was CSS, a now defunct TV station that about 5 people in the Southeast got. Part of the problem with the FIU brawl is that since the game was on such as obscure TV station, nobody really knew how dirty FIU had been playing before the brawl. Nobody saw the game live, so the impression was formed solely on the highlights ESPN showed.

Miami never fired Thomas. That was CSS, a now defunct TV station that about 5 people in the Southeast got. Part of the problem with the FIU brawl is that since the game was on such as obscure TV station, nobody really knew how dirty FIU had been playing before the brawl. Nobody saw the game live, so the impression was formed solely on the highlights ESPN showed.
This. I respected the man especially when he defended us on his commentary during the brawl. Even cost him his job. Up until he **** on us like a bleeding **** at Louisville. Cane for life my fūcking ***. He can kick rocks, we don’t need him.

Whatever.......I’ll never forget he bashed us when he coached at Louisville. Hard Rock Starium had orange seats and he took a screen shot of one of our games and the caption said “Orange Out?”
Fück that dude.......Mr. I wear at my sunglasses at night
Wow I forgot about that...yea that was weak...I'll take it as him doing his job to help in recruiting for L-Ville.

Advertisement
Back