Lamar Thomas on “short list” for WR Coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Half the team had their own NCAA rules.
Yes they did and I miss that. Oh, I miss the NCs that seem to come along every couple years when we had players like that. Hey, I think Lamar got a touchdown pass stolen from his hands as he ran against Bama and that sucked but so did ST against OSU. Vinny crapped the bed twice in NC games. What would give to get to another NC game? Give me a team full of players the ncaa hates.

Advertisement
#### Lamar Thomas! Gave away a game to Bama and mooned us while at Louisville. NO! NO WAY!
The play against Bama was called back because of offsides on Bama...how did he give the game away??....Did he give the game away against FSU in 91 and 92??...Ask Terrell Buckley how it felt getting Thouroughly Spanked...

Advertisement
Just a little Stickum, or some beeswax, maybe a little pine sap.

Different tricks over the ages. Lol, ancient, but dudes actually tried it.
1579820500217.png

You were probably not even watching back then.
Some of y'all sound crazy as ****.
Lol trust me I was watching, watched that **** running back from Ohio state run down our D Back and take the ball away from him, I believe it was the 2002 title game. Dude I am so old I have had breakfast in Miami Springs with Ted Hendricks after a night of partying, and in the 90s that dude could party. I watch all of them, good bad and ugly right to the bitter **** end,, And we as fans have had to watch a lot of bad, very bad cane football lately.
I actually believe LAMAR Thomas is a good WR coach. He was an excellent receiver, but GTeague did run his *** down and tore the ball right out his hands, and I through a natural born hissy fit when it happened. Hahah

But you are right, we are all crazy as **** and I am one of the biggest **** cry babies when we lose their is. Lol I been getting my *** whipped on that post, tried to delete but I believe the staff is punishing me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back