Lamar speaks about UM WRs

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Advertisement
I guess he could get a gun and hold them captive after practice by the jugs machine. Benny Hinn couldn’t help our wr’s to be more than average. That’s what they’ve been for three years.

Harleys comments tell you their mentality and work ethic.

Plus, Harley is a senior.

It's on him to set the attitude of the room.

Coaches can't make guys stay late and be hungry. That's against NCAA rules.

That's why you need to recruit DOGS.

You really honestly think these cats not working too? Because u ain’t catch them on live? Cmon bruh. Jugs not helping mofos make plays. Kids need confidence more than anything. That comes with success on game day
Harley just said publicly that the WR just did the bare minimum of practice.

It doesnt even have anything to do with jugs (although that helps with drops). Run routes.

Advertisement
If coaches can't force kids to do anything why have high paid coaches at all? Pay them all bare minimum and get the same result.
Rules are in place for them not to be able to. They are only allowed so many hours of practice time with them. You can suggest but cant force them to do it. Could you imagine the backlash if say a top player got hurt at unorganized practice and ruined his draft statist cause the coached forced the kids to go?

The young cats are dogs with a far different mentality than the older guys.
Then why aren't they getting on the field? I agree with you and I love the mentality of the young guys, but something aint right if they arent getting on.

Advertisement
Then why aren't they getting on the field? I agree with you and I love the mentality of the young guys, but something aint right if they arent getting on.

Sometimes it just takes freshman longer to adjust. It’s a simple as that. Plus this season there was practically zero spring practice, and a truncated summer practice. They barely had time to adjust before they were thrown into the season. You have to think these things through

Had the misfortune of attending that game, what a miserable experience

You and me both and especially that one play. Will say though that some of that Cajun food was pretty good.

Also remember after the game watching one of my fellow Cane friends on that main ((Bourbon) Street saying Roll Tide to a variety of Bama females. I couldn’t do that. He, however, could, and was definitely honing his networking and socializing skills. 😉

Advertisement
Rules are in place for them not to be able to. They are only allowed so many hours of practice time with them. You can suggest but cant force them to do it. Could you imagine the backlash if say a top player got hurt at unorganized practice and ruined his draft statist cause the coached forced the kids to go?
dabo forced the team to get covid. i dont think forced workouts gonna hurt anyone.

Lamar................tell them....
You got to put in the work, in order to separate............that is reality.....
LT would know, he has a few rings and played at the highest level, the league. I saw the work Gino and the Posse with other WRs put in at Greentree in the summers, After running countless routes they’d head to Tropical Park and run the hill or to Key Biscayne and run the beach. NCs and greatness are earned, and those teams had the culture, not chains and rings. Practices were harder than games.

Advertisement
Nope. Jugs at practice with nobody around are not helping kids track a deep ball, make plays in traffic etc bruh. These kids need confidence more than anything rn.

I agree with you. However, I would also point out that our WORST drops have been in situations where guys are wide open, and not distracted by "tracking a deep ball" or "traffic".

Even if JUGS work doesn't fix everything, it certainly will focus them on squeezing the goddam ball when it hits them in the hands.

I guess he could get a gun and hold them captive after practice by the jugs machine. Benny Hinn couldn’t help our wr’s to be more than average. That’s what they’ve been for three years.

Harleys comments tell you their mentality and work ethic.

Great googily-moogily, a Benny Hinn reference from out of nowhere!

Advertisement
Back