Lamar speaks about UM WRs

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Take your L bro you’re just embarrassing yourself now.

Show me a worse group in the last 15 years ? You can’t.

All this with probably the best QB and OC in the last decade. They suck and Likens hasn’t proved a thing to anyone.
Actually he has, go look at the WR he has committed to him this cycle. The guy has been at Miami what, 10 months? Did he recruit any of the current WR on the roster? Likens is the most accomplished WR coach we've had at Miami in years but shame on him for not turning guys like Pope and Wiggins into All-Americans!

Harley did next to nothing his first 3 years at Miami and he's well on pace to be more productive this year than he has the past two years combined. The quote was likely taken out of context and you now have a bitter ex-player who got passed up multiple times for a job trying to pour salt in the wound.

Advertisement
485> 344 We have a much better QB and OC stop confusing numbers with better play.

I guess Gabriel is better than Lawrence because he has more yards passing . Stats aren’t the only thing that makes you a good player kid.

Right on schedule.

54 > 38

688 > 485

Harley is certainly more productive, on a per-game basis, than he was last year.

It's called "improving", not "getting worse".

Advertisement
One guy? Yea that means our group is better. Oh boy

You just keep moving the goal line.

I didn't make any broad claims, you did. I said that Wiggins has not improved, Pope has improved slightly, and Harley is making some bigger strides.

YOU are the one screaming about our WR corpS "getting worse". I'm just one (of many) who are telling you that you are insane.

Restrepo, Redding, Worsham, and Smith have not gotten worse.

Payton has already doubled his number of receptions in 2019 from 1 to 2. But, hey, if you think he is "getting worse" that's on you.

Hightower and Ezzard are gone. Pope has improved slightly. Wiggins has not improved. He had 20 receptions for 335 yards last year. Over a 12-game season, his 2020 production would be 24 receptions for 308 yards. Pretty much the definition of staying the same (not improving, but also not getting worse).

Thomas and Njoku are gone. Harley has improved more than any other returning WR.

And everyone knows that Marshall Few just gets better and better.

So, tell us HOW, using objective facts and analysis, and not hysterical generalization, our WR corpS has "gotten worse"...

Specifics.

Advertisement
Everybody knows Lamar is just mad Miami has not gave him a call for a coaching position yet, he has been saying a lot of negative things about Miami for years.
All he wanted was an interview, not like we found another Hubbard Alexander. Manny and Blake fear our past, believe me. Ed was a PR move to calm the waters. Sharks are still circling.

Takes more than one shortened off season to rid a team of the discourse and bad habits that’s been infested in it for quite some time.

All he wanted was an interview, not like we found another Hubbard Alexander. Manny and Blake fear our past, believe me. Ed was a PR move to calm the waters. Sharks are still circling.

Are you going to answer the question about who needs to give you the OK?

Advertisement
Don't you listen to Savior? You just have to READ TWEETS and WATCH TV.
And predict failure so you can claim how right you were from the get-go.
Agreed. Lamar should keep his damned mouth shut, even though I agree Diaz is too soft on these kids. The Country Club continues...and so does the losing and mediocrity.
Um, I was talking about showing the Lamar Thomas/George Teague GIF.

But you're right. There are enough armchair AD's as it is that he doesn't need to feed the Canes Tears thread on the FarmersOnly gators forum.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why does Likens keep getting a pass here?
Our WR Corp is arguably one of the worst in history they haven’t improved and now they are just now trying ?
Is Likens getting a pass b/c of the two ASU WRs? Also, now I’m wondering is that him or was that “You Play To Win The Game” Herm Edwards.

How we blaming the coaches for kids not wanting to put EXTRA work in? They cant force kids to do it and if kids are doing it then they haven't been doing it right since they cant beat out the ones who aren't.

How we blaming the coaches for kids not wanting to put EXTRA work in? They cant force kids to do it and if kids are doing it then they haven't been doing it right since they cant beat out the ones who aren't.
If coaches can't force kids to do anything why have high paid coaches at all? Pay them all bare minimum and get the same result.

Advertisement
Back