Lamar speaks about UM WRs

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Advertisement
Take your L bro our WR Corp is the worst in the last 15 years .

It's WR corpS.

corps
/kôr/

noun

a main subdivision of an armed force in the field, consisting of two or more divisions.
"the 5th Army Corps"

a branch of a military organization assigned to a particular kind of work.
"the U.S. Army Medical Corps"

a body of people engaged in a particular activity.
"the press corps"

It's WR corpS.

corps
/kôr/

noun

a main subdivision of an armed force in the field, consisting of two or more divisions.
"the 5th Army Corps"

a branch of a military organization assigned to a particular kind of work.
"the U.S. Army Medical Corps"

a body of people engaged in a particular activity.
"the press corps"

Take your L bro you’re just embarrassing yourself now.

Show me a worse group in the last 15 years ? You can’t.

All this with probably the best QB and OC in the last decade. They suck and Likens hasn’t proved a thing to anyone.

Advertisement
No they haven’t imNproved from last year.
Zing! Boy, did you show me!

Last year, Harley had 38 receptiuons for 485 yards the whole season. This year he has 27 for 344 yards through 6 games. That's not an improvement?

Take your L bro our WR Corp is the worst in the last 15 years .

Bruh take your L on the "they got worse" porst dont die on that hill because some of your other posts are fine. Does Likens deserve some blame? Yes. He is the WR coach. His job is to have his unit ready and they have not been, he absolutely deserves some blame.

He however can't make Pope bigger or Wiggins not fall down every play or figure out why Payton can't be a starter. Is our WR corps the worst in the last 15 years? potentially. But if Likens still had Jeff Thomas and Osborne from last year this unit likely looks much better. You can't discount that he can only work with what he has and we lost our two most productive WR from last year, one is in the league, and he is now left with what he has due to previous staff's failure in evaluating.

Look at it this way, in 2016 (so this year's senior class) we signed Sam Bruce, Dionte Mullins Dayall Harris (juco) and Ahmmon. None of thos guys are here and really only Ahmmon amounted to something.

in 2017 JT4(gone) Evidence Njoku (gone) Harley (our most productive WR)

in 2018 Pope, Wiggins, Ezzard (gone) and Hightower (gone)

2019 Payton, KJ (gone)

2020; redding, smith, X, and Daz.

Dude is legit playing the only warm bodies he has. He does not have a choice, its what we are seeing or a litany of freshman.

Last year, Harley had 38 receptiuons for 485 yards the whole season. This year he has 27 for 344 yards through 6 games. That's not an improvement?

485> 344 We have a much better QB and OC stop confusing numbers with better play.

I guess Gabriel is better than Lawrence because he has more yards passing . Stats aren’t the only thing that makes you a good player kid.

Advertisement
485> 344 We have a much better QB and OC stop confusing numbers will better play.

I guess Gabriel is better than Lawrence because he has more yards passing . Stats aren’t the only thing that makes you a good player kid.
So exactly what objective measures do you judge the receivers by that lead you to believe that they have regressed?

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the members of the famed Ruthless Posse speaks!

Coach Lamar Thomas (@LamarCoachT) Tweeted:
So you are telling me that the Wide receivers at the University of Miami just started staying late after practice?!?! What the **** ? Who has been allowing this type of COMPLACENCY ? #UNBELIEVABLE #UNACCEPTABLE ! i 🙏🏽 it was a misquote

Everybody knows Lamar is just mad Miami has not gave him a call for a coaching position yet, he has been saying a lot of negative things about Miami for years.

I predict that this "savior" moron will not understand how to extrapolate 6 games of stats over an entire season.

Spoiler alert, that would be 54 receptions for 688 yards over a 12 game season...

Harley talks off the top of his head all the time. He , himself, has talked about how much they work with King. Why say something like he did this week? Stupid.

dude fake af obvioulsy. Pope and Mallory wanna be carried away by owls when they get older and Wiggins needs to be handed a pair of scissors. I bet pope and Mallory have already met their weekly goal in words with friends already.

Bruh take your L on the "they got worse" porst dont die on that hill because some of your other posts are fine. Does Likens deserve some blame? Yes. He is the WR coach. His job is to have his unit ready and they have not been, he absolutely deserves some blame.

He however can't make Pope bigger or Wiggins not fall down every play or figure out why Payton can't be a starter. Is our WR corps the worst in the last 15 years? potentially. But if Likens still had Jeff Thomas and Osborne from last year this unit likely looks much better. You can't discount that he can only work with what he has and we lost our two most productive WR from last year, one is in the league, and he is now left with what he has due to previous staff's failure in evaluating.

Look at it this way, in 2016 (so this year's senior class) we signed Sam Bruce, Dionte Mullins Dayall Harris (juco) and Ahmmon. None of thos guys are here and really only Ahmmon amounted to something.

in 2017 JT4(gone) Evidence Njoku (gone) Harley (our most productive WR)

in 2018 Pope, Wiggins, Ezzard (gone) and Hightower (gone)

2019 Payton, KJ (gone)

2020; redding, smith, X, and Daz.

Dude is legit playing the only warm bodies he has. He does not have a choice, its what we are seeing or a litany of freshman.

Nah, this genius "savior" is too stubborn and immune to logic to analyze the roster or stats. He's too busy obsessing over Twatter.

Advertisement
Back