Lamar speaks about UM WRs

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Advertisement
enough said. You can’t force a player to be great that doesn’t want it for themselves.
Yep, every kid at every D1 program comes in as a star from high school. Some want to work and are driven to be better, and some never get any better. Coaches only get so much time with the kids, can they even tell them to do workouts on their own?

Why does Likens keep getting a pass here?
Our WR Corp is arguably one of the worst in history they haven’t improved and now they are just now trying ?

Pope 2019: 18 catches 266 yards, 2 TDs (11 games). 2020: 18 catches 233 yards 0 TDs (6 games)
Harley: 2019: 38, 485, 3 (12 games). 2020: 27, 344, 2 (6 games)
Wiggins: 2019: 20, 335, 4 (10 games) 2020: 12, 154, 1 (5 games)

2019, WRs played in a Enos/Stubblefield Offense with Jarren Williams as the QB
2020, WRs play in a Lashlee/Likens offense with D'Eriq King as the QB

Although the numbers are "better" in 2020, coming into the season I would have guessed their numbers would be better than what they are. Is it Likens and Lashlee or the WRs aren't any good?

Advertisement
Some of you hate when the lights get turned on. Exposed is progress.
Exactly. I’ll tell LT to check with the CIS cheerleaders prior to tweeting about UM Football ever again. Dude gave his blood sweat and tears to this program and these folks want to question one of our own that was one of the best!
1603827885103.jpeg

Exactly. I’ll tell LT to check with the CIS cheerleaders prior to tweeting about UM Football ever again. Dude gave his blood sweat and tears to this program and these folks want to question one of our own that was one of the best!
View attachment 134467

Still waiting on the guy that is supposed to give you the ok, Mr. Insider Big Ten Apologist.

Advertisement
Still waiting on the guy that is supposed to give you the ok, Mr. Insider Big Ten Apologist.
Somethings have to stay in the family! Ironically you mentioned the Big 10! My son actually worked the Buckeye game with Lamar on radio, said OSU is loaded offensively, front 4 needs work.

Advertisement
Restrepo is staying at the facility late after practice, practices and livestreams it.
You really honestly think these cats not working too? Because u ain’t catch them on live? Cmon bruh. Jugs not helping mofos make plays. Kids need confidence more than anything. That comes with success on game day

You really honestly think these cats not working too? Because u ain’t catch them on live? Cmon bruh. Jugs not helping mofos make plays. Kids need confidence more than anything. That comes with success on game day
Jugs not helping? Fam have you not seen the drops lol....boys need to be catching 500 balls a day. Jugs definitely help with focus which we don’t have any....kids ain’t got the goods nor is there any pressure on them.

Advertisement
Jugs not helping? Fam have you not seen the drops lol....boys need to be catching 500 balls a day. Jugs definitely help with focus which we don’t have any....kids ain’t got the goods nor is there any pressure on them.
Nope. Jugs at practice with nobody around are not helping kids track a deep ball, make plays in traffic etc bruh. These kids need confidence more than anything rn.

Why does Likens keep getting a pass here?
Our WR Corp is arguably one of the worst in history they haven’t improved and now they are just now trying ?
I guess he could get a gun and hold them captive after practice by the jugs machine. Benny Hinn couldn’t help our wr’s to be more than average. That’s what they’ve been for three years.

Harleys comments tell you their mentality and work ethic.

Advertisement
Back