Lamar Jackson MVP

Advertisement
Your thoughts?
Playoff QB's are Tannehill, Brady, Watson, Allen, Lamar, Mahomes, Brees, Cousins, Wentz, Garappolo, Roger's, Russ. One game to win, IMO, Lamar beats about Allen & Cousins. Maybe Tannehill. Not sure after that.

Advertisement
They were ranked 27th in pass offense

Woah, don't rely on actual numbers man. I would rather listen to all the talking heads on tv and radio saying week after week that Lamar and Baltimores offence is the greatest thing ever. They were talking how he is better than Mahomes. People are so easily swayed by talking heads. You just repeat the same thing over and over again and people will believe

I would count Clark as a product of the system and Peyton TBH, but yes he did have those studs from the U playing with him and that goes to my main points you need a good running game and good defense plus a QB who can win with his arm and has high football IQ.

Advertisement
Off of his 3 turnovers genius.
And for the third time I will address this. I have said he didn’t have a good game. I have also said the loss wasn’t just on him. Both things can be true. We can argue that one of the turnovers wasn’t his fault but at the end of the day it won’t change your mind or my mind so it’s a pointless discussion. ✌🏼

Then there is this:
Edleman QB > Jackson QB
When he is not winning Superbowl MVP's, sending post *** selfies and getting into it with hoods.
* Edleman 158.3 postseason passer rating

Advertisement
I would count Clark as a product of the system and Peyton TBH, but yes he did have those studs from the U playing with him and that goes to my main points you need a good running game and good defense plus a QB who can win with his arm and has high football IQ.
I agree. But my point was it’s such a one sided bet at this time to say Payton will have a better career. Payton has the players around him to accomplish all that he did. He never would have broke records with the WRs Jackson has. Payton weapons around him were 10x what Lamar has right now. Even when he went to Denver he had Thomas (at TE and WR), Walker, and a stud oline and defense. They carried him to that second super bowl. Unless any QB gets the talent Payton had around him, they will never come close to having a career like he had no matter their talent. Mahomes has the talent to be as good as Payton but the squad around him will have a say in that. Dee Ford doesn’t jump offsides and he is potentially already halfway to Paytons SB wins.

Didn't win that game, doesn't deserve the MVP. Right.
Negative, 100% deserves the MVP. He was by far the most dynamic and influential player in the league. Just feel he needs to work on some things in order to sustain the success. Time will tell.

Advertisement
This is why the only MVP that I care about is the Super Bowl MVP.

Postseason play is a different animal.

But that stat does not mean anything!! Lmao. They are in denial.

Denial about what? That's not the Raven's brand of offense - to just air it out. They are balanced. So, it's a misleading stat. I'm sure you know that.

Lamar. 1st in Passing TDs. 36. End of story.
Lamar. 1st in QBR. If we must....
Lamar. 1st in Rushing Yds per carry.
Lamar. 1st (tied with several) in TD/Int ratio. 6 passing TDs for every Int thrown during the regular season.
Lamar. 1st in rushing yards per carry for all backs.
Lamar. 6th in rushing yards for the season - with 1,200.
Ravens. 1st in Rushing per game by over 60 yards - because of Lamar. They averaged 206 yards per game on the ground - and just above 200 passing yards per game. But, they threw for more TDs than any other team.

I guess he can throw the forward pass.

The Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations is on display in this thread.

Watching the Titans, not sure why "King Henry" did not get more run for MVP...
Simple answer to this would be his team got hot late and they barely made it into the playoffs.
If his team were 14-2 I am sure everyone would be hyping him up just like Lamar.

Advertisement
Back