Lamar Jackson MVP

When mahomes gets sent home..would you make the same baseless assessment of pat? That’s my point. U said don’t compare Lamar to manning..well lamars passing numbers were better with less weapons around him. There only seems to be this type of assessment on QB like Lamar

His passing numbers are better? He has over 72000 yards passing and more than 539 TD’s?

I had no idea Jackson had that kind of a year.

Advertisement
His passing numbers are better? He has over 72000 yards passing and more than 539 TD’s?

I had no idea Jackson had that kind of a year.
Comparing them at them at same age, yes Lamars numbers are better. And It’s not even close either..

Comparing them at them at same age, yes Lamars numbers are better. And It’s not even close either..

This is where Jackson is set up to fail. You don’t judge great players on 2-3 years you judge them on their career.

He had ONE good year and you expect him to continue this?

**** Robert Griffin had a better first year than Manning too who gives a fck. Stop crowning Jackson and shoving him down our throats. He hasn’t won **** it’s the same reason people hated Tebow. Well at least Tebow won a playoff game.

This is where Jackson is set up to fail. You don’t judge great players on 2-3 years you judge them on their career.

He had ONE good year and you expect him to continue this?

**** Robert Griffin had a better first year than Manning too who gives a fck. Stop crowning Jackson and shoving him down our throats. He hasn’t won **** it’s the same reason people hated Tebow. Well at least Tebow won a playoff game.
Lmao..Tebow never had a mvp season..and RG3?? Really lmao..just stop. Nobody shoving **** down your throat other than Lamar. And that’s with his own play...there’s no agenda to prop Lamar up..you just sound like a hater, and want to be contrary to facts because of the wrong preconceived notion you had on what Lamar could do in the league..absolutely no player has had a season like Lamar had this young and completely fell off the map unless a slew of injury’s comes into play. But you seem like the type that if Lamar gets injured to be the “I told you so” person

Lmao..Tebow never had a mvp season..and RG3?? Really lmao..just stop. Nobody shoving **** down your throat other than Lamar. And that’s with his own play...there’s no agenda to prop Lamar up..you just sound like a hater, and want to be contrary to facts because of the wrong preconceived notion you had on what Lamar could do in the league..absolutely no player has had a season like Lamar had this young and completely fell off the map unless a slew of injury’s comes into play. But you seem like the type that if Lamar gets injured to be the “I told you so” person

Can’t wait to say I told you so. I will if this board is still around in a couple of years.

Oh BTW did you see Mahomes actually LEADING his team and not rolling over and taking it up the a$$?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Something to say about teams learning to win in that moment. KC lost last year. Countless times when a young team gets there for their first time, they gotta learn the hard way. They’ll get better from it. They should still have the same excitement for their future.

As a Ravens fans we choked period two years straight.

I'm still on the fence about LJ... mahomes showed me something coming back today..

Difference in guys who really want it

I never said he’s a run first , I said their entire o is based off the run action. Which makes reads very simple. Which is great , until somebody stops the run and makes him a full on pocket qb. That’s not helping him long term.

Whenever you make him strictly pass first he’s in trouble. And even then he runs after a couple of reads.

What the ravens are doing isn’t a long term fix for the qb , this isn’t some new amazing o, it’s a high school o. That uses his athletic ability to make their running game great , but puts him in danger every play. And it doesn’t help growth as a qb.

They’re literally doing the exact same thing the broncos did with Tebow. Lamar is just more accurate.
Just more accurate? Thats it, just accuracy?

Advertisement
Titans won for 3 reason:

-harbaughs decisions to go for it on their 2nd drive then on that opening 3rd quarter drive. 14 points.

-ravens in ability to stop Henry. Almost 200 yards rushing

- Ravens playmakers dropping key passes. That first int was a drop.

Imo Lamar should’ve taken off more than he should’ve but tried to put faith in his guys to make the plays they had been making for him all year
Lamar played terrible, own it.

Advertisement
Denial about what? That's not the Raven's brand of offense - to just air it out. They are balanced. So, it's a misleading stat. I'm sure you know that.

Lamar. 1st in Passing TDs. 36. End of story.
Lamar. 1st in QBR. If we must....
Lamar. 1st in Rushing Yds per carry.
Lamar. 1st (tied with several) in TD/Int ratio. 6 passing TDs for every Int thrown during the regular season.
Lamar. 1st in rushing yards per carry for all backs.
Lamar. 6th in rushing yards for the season - with 1,200.
Ravens. 1st in Rushing per game by over 60 yards - because of Lamar. They averaged 206 yards per game on the ground - and just above 200 passing yards per game. But, they threw for more TDs than any other team.

I guess he can throw the forward pass.

The Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations is on display in this thread.
Oh I see, If a Qb plays bad and we call it out and he is not white it is racist. Grow up.

Advertisement
Back