Labor Day Jersey Leaked?

Seems like a pretty minor change, all things considered. Pants are white (no solid on solid) and, most importantly, it looks like they aren't jacking with the helmets. Just a green shoulder and green stripe down the pants, with some subtle (but kinda cool) detail in the number stitching and I guess different shoes.

As others have said, this "marketing effort" could have been a disaster. See Gator alternates above, for example.

It's really not that different from our regular unis, and it's a little bit of fun. I can dig it.

Advertisement
Adidas really has brainwashed a lot of people. The best thing they did was help fund Miami's IPF. The current uniforms Miami has, would only be an alternate but CMR made them get rid of those abominations that were the first Adidas jerseys. They were awful. I liked the Nike jerseys from 2014. And if Miami does go with the orange and tealish color, that would tend to mesh with the cleats we saw earlier during camp. Just sayin.

Adidas really has brainwashed a lot of people. The best thing they did was help fund Miami's IPF. The current uniforms Miami has, would only be an alternate but CMR made them get rid of those abominations that were the first Adidas jerseys. They were awful. I liked the Nike jerseys from 2014. And if Miami does go with the orange and tealish color, that would tend to mesh with the cleats we saw earlier during camp. Just sayin.

at least they Fn listen. They cater to us. Now our uniforms are perfect. What more could you ask for?

FDBD600F-2DEF-4F59-BC2D-9F0BC3C9CCFF.jpeg

Advertisement
FFS. We finally get the perfect uniform back, and they go all Nike 2005 on us. They literally look someone drew on them with a highlighter.

Last edited:
Meh, I'm a big fan of the regular home jersey but these aren't bad. As long as they keep it simple and within the color scheme it'll look good. When these companies get overly creative and start wild designs and wild colors (The black ones last year were alright tho) I don't dig it.

Advertisement
Back