Labor Day Jersey Leaked?

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium
1B484586-8365-43A2-906A-5E2383B48F32.jpeg

Advertisement
How would Berrios have a clue, let alone have the actual jersey that we are wearing in two weeks?

Last year, Michigan and Florida wore different uniforms for their game. Adidas wants to capitalize in this game.

My boy believes Miami wanted these uniforms for another game. Adidas wanted this one.

Advertisement
looking great and showing up ND again in primetime. Thank you, adidas.

xYtokRl.gif

If you have an inside scoop then that’s cool. I’m with @BeastMode, I hope we line up with something classic instead of trying to be flashy off the bat. Save that for FSU or Pitts funeral.

Advertisement
Adidas didn’t pay us money to make us look good. They paid us money to sell merch and this will be a nationally televised opportunity to get people to buy a special edition jersey

Looks like Berrios already took it down. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was asked to and it is the actual jersey for the LSU game

Advertisement
Please, God, no. Looks like some crap Nike would have trotted us out in during those last few years we were with them.

Advertisement
Adidas is going to make Miami their primary selling point. They got in on Miami early and doubled down on us returning to a consistent national powerhouse. Sunday night game on ABC, neutral site, opening weekend, LSU! Best believe that they will have an alternate uniform ready for the spotlight. Only thing is, sometimes these companies, more so Nike than adidas, over do the designs too the point that it’s too flashy and overkill. Can’t really get a good look, but when we blow out LSU no one will be talking about if the uniforms looked good or not.

Last year, Michigan and Florida wore different uniforms for their game. Adidas wants to capitalize in this game.

My boy believes Miami wanted these uniforms for another game. Adidas wanted this one.
Your boy is in the know.

Advertisement
Back