Labor Day Jersey Leaked?

The number on the sleeve looks silver as do the numbers on the back and chest I would imagine. Maybe silver pant as well to go with that chrome helmet.
Maybe I'm getting colorblind and the number is fuzzy but it doesn't look much different, if at all than the Addidas emblem

Advertisement
Frankly I don’t care if we wear pink with yellow polka dots as long as we stomp a mud hole in the Tigers...been looking good playing like sHT for too long now.Im just gonna worry about winning now and let the other stuff like uniforms Work itself out.

Adidas is not going to put us in shtty uniforms on national TV at nite.So I’ll focus on winning and let the addidas worry about the color of the socks..

Advertisement
How can you love it or hate it only seeing a tiny little corner of the jersey?

The only thing I see that that is that different it’s is that 2 or 3 inches of solid green on the sleeve. It’s not a big deal from what I see. And it’s a small **** sleeve. BFD
na its nice to switch it up sometimes ... i Fu** with it

Advertisement
If ya’ll clowned Nike for that FAMU combo (which wasn’t Nike, it was Golden) then ya’ll better clown Adidas if this is our first jersey of the yr. I pray this is a custom for Berrios ONLY!

Hard to tell without seeing the whole jersey and pant combo. Maybe it will look fresh, maybe it will harpin back to the last year’s of Nike and be a **** show. I’m with the win first crowd, we’ve got other games for the Classic looks. If this gets Adidas some love for the first game, and more flow in Miami’s pockets, then I’m all for it.

Advertisement
This would jive with what OCC posted earlier. The Chrome Miami Helmet with White facemask might be legit.

People need to understand something, Adidas hasn't even shipped our REGULAR orange and white jerseys to retailers two weeks before the season, there is no way in **** that a "chrome" special edition mini helmet has been shipped first.

Ridiculous. Everybody makes "chrome" versions of stuff. NASCAR diecast cars. Funko Pop superheroes. Just relax on the chrome helmets.

Didn't Sebastian leak the jersey already?

5b75ec9951970.image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back