Labor Day Jersey Leaked?

Advertisement
This would jive with what OCC posted earlier. The Chrome Miami Helmet with White facemask might be legit.

Nah. That chrome helmet has been around for a while. Idk if the helmet changes.

I don't see what the fuss is about. It looks like the orange jersey with green on the shoulder, the number was always white on the orange jersey, right?

I don't see what the fuss is about. It looks like the orange jersey with green on the shoulder, the number was always white on the orange jersey, right?

People love to complain just to complain. I have no idea what the pants and helmets are but I’m sure it will be fine.

Advertisement
People love to complain just to complain. I have no idea what the pants and helmets are but I’m sure it will be fine.
Yeah, I could maybe see green pants but I think that is too much solid color, it will likely be white pants and regular helmet and it will probably look good.

Adidas is going to make Miami their primary selling point. They got in on Miami early and doubled down on us returning to a consistent national powerhouse. Sunday night game on ABC, neutral site, opening weekend, LSU! Best believe that they will have an alternate uniform ready for the spotlight. Only thing is, sometimes these companies, more so Nike than adidas, over do the designs too the point that it’s too flashy and overkill. Can’t really get a good look, but when we blow out LSU no one will be talking about if the uniforms looked good or not.
Oh?
How long you been at CIS?

Advertisement
How can you love it or hate it only seeing a tiny little corner of the jersey?

The only thing I see that that is that different it’s is that 2 or 3 inches of solid green on the sleeve. It’s not a big deal from what I see. And it’s a small **** sleeve. BFD

The number on the sleeve looks silver as do the numbers on the back and chest I would imagine. Maybe silver pant as well to go with that chrome helmet.

Advertisement
Y'all see like a corner of a jersey and start whining. Maybe you should wait to see the whole jersey and idk, some sort of confirmation that we are wearing said jerseys before you break out the pitch forks.

May be cliche but I literally don't care what we wear as long as we winnin.

CMR has Adidas sending care packages to all NFL Canes. Plus Berrios is signed to Adidas, so they sent him a jersey. Nobody has confirmed that it is THE jersey for Sept. 2nd.

The first NFL game is September 6th. Thus, all former player's care packages may include a jersey to encourage attendance at the game. Just guessing here.

Advertisement
Last year, Michigan and Florida wore different uniforms for their game. Adidas wants to capitalize in this game.

My boy believes Miami wanted these uniforms for another game. Adidas wanted this one.

This is a head to head vs Nike in prime time. Adidas wants to flex.

tenor.gif

Y'all see like a corner of a jersey and start whining. Maybe you should wait to see the whole jersey and idk, some sort of confirmation that we are wearing said jerseys before you break out the pitch forks.

May be cliche but I literally don't care what we wear as long as we winnin.

It’s not a cliche. It’s how most of us feel.

I mean unless they’re wearing pink pajamas I’m not gonna get upset at whatever the **** they’re wearing, but I guess some people just really get all torqued up over that shlt.

Looks like Dolphins colors to me...Would be pretty hideous for us to wear something like that...hope it is actually the phins and not ours

Advertisement
Back