Labor Day Jersey Leaked?

Advertisement
Adidas has always embarrassed themselves when they do stuff like this. Richt had them go traditional even with the alternate uniforms last season so they looked nice. Don’t have a good feeling about this one but we’ll see soon enough.

Advertisement
AB92EF59-FA2E-4B5F-BE27-9C55F740C0BA.jpeg
AD1941DE-7860-427B-BBFB-6A8EE3D493E6.jpeg
E0B31458-4BF5-4C55-AC1A-A8A405E9F96C.jpeg
6DB7818F-BD3A-4946-93AF-32333CFE9FEA.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now that I’ve seen at least the jersey, they really aren’t that bad. Definitely not the classic look for the 1st game but again, Adidas wanted to make a splash (literally) the 1st game of the season and they’re doing so. Hopefully the pants compliment the jerseys well. I can’t see black socks and cleats with this combo. Thinking we’ll wear white socks and white cleats.

Advertisement
Now that I’ve seen at least the jersey, they really aren’t that bad. Definitely not the classic look for the 1st game but again, Adidas wanted to make a splash (literally) the 1st game of the season and they’re doing so. Hopefully the pants compliment the jerseys well. I can’t see black socks and cleats with this combo. Thinking we’ll wear white socks and white cleats.

You mean like this....

1534772442083.jpeg
tumblr_lvc3u9SdzI1qhkiyxo1_500.jpg

We are wearing the blue ones we wore at practice.

All I can get from this is a green sleeve and green pant stripe not exactly revolutionary and cutting edge.

Seems like its going to be some sort of usage of ocean waste hence the threat/thread and defenders of the deep lines.
Jerseys made of recycled plastic or the like.

Advertisement
Back