Kyren Lacy-New WR offer

What do you think of Emilien? He seems cut from the same cloth as Worsham but competes against better corners.

Worsham has shown more with his extensive route tree, run after catch and ball skills. He separates against all coverages whereas Emilien eats up press man.

Emilien is impressive though. He plays like a more sudden Osborn, or Tajae Sharpe for those who have seen his game. His releases are excellent - footwork, head fakes, exploiting leverage - and he's quick out of his breaks. He's a good fit for this scheme.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its complicated to them because they assume that since Poitier is ranked higher he is better. In reality Stubbs will be judged on his evaluations when its all said and done. I trust he is doing his due diligence when picking what prospects he wants to take and not just looking at where they are ranked like our fans do.

Poitier's not really ranked high either, though...Myself, for instance, I don't look at where a kid is ranked at all.

Like both of the kids being talked about, edge to Poitier, but this kid looks good...Both seem to be behind Emilen, and maybe Worsham, who knows.

What do you think of Emilien? He seems cut from the same cloth as Worsham but competes against better corners.

Good comparison, I think Emilen and Worsham are similar players too. Gun to my head I'd go Worsham, but we need to build this thing locals first, so I'd call it even and not turn Emilen down if you can only take 1 no matter what.

Last edited:
Worsham has shown more with his extensive route tree, run after catch and ball skills. He separates against all coverages whereas Emilien eats up press man.

Emilien is impressive though. He plays like a more sudden Osborn, or Tajae Sharpe for those who have seen his game. His releases are excellent - footwork, head fakes, exploiting leverage - and he's quick out of his breaks. He's a good fit for this scheme.

He's being coached by Oronde Gadson who was good at all that stuff. OJ son should be a recruit next go round as well.

Advertisement
Love this kid and Emilien. Since the staff seems to be all in on Worsham, is there a chance they take all three even with Restrepo possibly playing WR? Assuming they all want in of course.

Love this kid and Emilien. Since the staff seems to be all in on Worsham, is there a chance they take all three even with Restrepo possibly playing WR? Assuming they all want in of course.
Just my 2 cents, but I think taking 5 WRs is crazy.
Our numbers at WR are bad right now, but 5 WRs on the same class wouldn't help either. We need to stack 8-10 over the next 3 classes to start improving the depth there. We honestly need Wiggins and Harley to continue to improve and Payton/Pope to challenge to start.

If you take 5 in one class you won't be able to divide PT properly and will only lead to transfers.
Depending on how they feel about Pope and Payton I can see us taking 4 and looking for another grad transfer like KJ

Advertisement
Just my 2 cents, but I think taking 5 WRs is crazy.
Our numbers at WR are bad right now, but 5 WRs on the same class wouldn't help either. We need to stack 8-10 over the next 3 classes to start improving the depth there. We honestly need Wiggins and Harley to continue to improve and Payton/Pope to challenge to start.

If you take 5 in one class you won't be able to divide PT properly and will only lead to transfers.
Depending on how they feel about Pope and Payton I can see us taking 4 and looking for another grad transfer like KJ

Or you could take 5 and pair 2 with Payton by not redshirting them and then redshirt the other 3 that way you have 3 in one group and 3 in the other.

Or you could take 5 and pair 2 with Payton by not redshirting them and then redshirt the other 3 that way you have 3 in one group and 3 in the other.
Maybe, but we already saw how this goes with the 2018 class, so I would just take the top 4 on our board and find more next class

Looks good to me. Aight everything with his hands. Knows how to high point the ball. We need a possession WR. We don’t currently have one on our roster. We got a bunch of small WR. Hightower left a void on our roster. Wouldn’t be mad at the take off it happens.

also, I have been off the board for months, what happened with Hightower? I’m sure it was discussed back then but I never saw it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back