Kyren Lacy-New WR offer

Advertisement
Maybe they just dont like him as much as the 3 posters here that hype him up everyday do

And your boy Ivins who you slurp non-stop, and basically everyone who's seen him...I'm cool with coaches having different opinion, as I'm no gosepl, but not cool with ignoring quality in the backyard... Also I worry if Stubblefield is any kinda authority on what he's looking at, and I'm not sure Enos and Stubblefield realize just how important it is for UM to be a presence in Dade, but it's whatever. Hold on to the 3 we have, and hopefully add a 4th.

I do like this kid, don't see another gear...But great body control and YAC for a big kid. Goes up and gets it for sure...Could also see h-back for him if he'd keep growing...Reminds me some of Ezzard honestly.

Last edited:
And your boy Ivins who you slurp non-stop, and basically everyone who's seen him...I'm cool with coaches having different opinion, as I'm no gosepl, but not cool with ignoring quality in the backyard... Also I worry if Stubblefield is any kinda authority on what he's looking at, and I'm not sure Enos and Stubblefield realize just how important it is for UM to be a presence in Dade, but it's whatever. Hold on to the 3 we have, and hopefully add a 4th.

I do like this kid, don't see another gear...But great body control and YAC for a big kid. Goes up and gets it for sure...Could also see h-back for him if he'd keep growing...Reminds me some of Ezzard honestly.
Reminds you of Ezzard? So he is transferring? The same Ezzard who transferred from Miami to go to GT and beat Miami lmao..

Reminds you of Ezzard? So he is transferring? The same Ezzard who transferred from Miami to go to GT and beat Miami lmao..

Ya on the field he reminds me of Ezzard a little bit...His size, style...Little bigger. But similar physical game with good feet for a big mind, like Ezzard, he lacks another gear, but at his size/build that's understandable. It's also why h-back wouldn't surprise me.

Why would it have anything to do with him transferring, he's a high school senior, how the **** do I know if he'll transfer?

Advertisement
I swear. I hope you are right and that me and about 90% of the rest of us long-battered fans are wrong.

Ed Orgeron was called a corch a few years back - as a head coach. Now he’s all world.
Eddie O hired the right assistants (Manny has not and presumably will not make changes like Ed did with Canada) and he’s a great recruiter (no one on this staff, including Manny, is stellar on the trail).

I think that’s the only way Manny can survive. Sadly, it won’t happen and the wheels will fall off. That said, I hope you’re right and I’m wrong.
I do think Manny is waaaaaayyyyyy more likely to make changes than Richt. I think Enos needs to go and we need a real Special Teams coach at minimum.

I do think Manny is waaaaaayyyyyy more likely to make changes than Richt. I think Enos needs to go and we need a real Special Teams coach at minimum.
it is his first year. he has no emotional attachment to Enos so it wouldnt surprise me. I just dont lie hiring the DC from a failed regime.
Other problem as people have said is manny might be good enough to win 9-10 games every year just not get us to playoffs.

Stubbs cant recruit but i think this board is unfair on his coaching ability. yeah he coached at AF, he was also WR coach at Wake when that italian kid light us up and hes the all time NCAA wr. I dont think technique is a problem, he just seems like a weirdo

Advertisement
What’s complicated? Do you know Poitier’s academic history? His interest? Or even Stubbs evaluation and what he values?

Advertisement
What’s complicated? Do you know Poitier’s academic history? His interest? Or even Stubbs evaluation and what he values?
Its complicated to them because they assume that since Poitier is ranked higher he is better. In reality Stubbs will be judged on his evaluations when its all said and done. I trust he is doing his due diligence when picking what prospects he wants to take and not just looking at where they are ranked like our fans do.

Its complicated to them because they assume that since Poitier is ranked higher he is better. In reality Stubbs will be judged on his evaluations when its all said and done. I trust he is doing his due diligence when picking what prospects he wants to take and not just looking at where they are ranked like our fans do.
Exactly

Advertisement
Kid looks like a stud to me. But again what do I know. These skinny 6’3 and above guys always gonna look slow. People were even complaining at one point that AR looked slow coming out of high school.
Chill, I know he isn’t AR.

Its kids like this that get on campus, strength and conditioning training, get properly developed and they become house hold names. The way he snatches the ball out the air and his hops would be greatly needed.

Last edited:
Its kids like this that get on campus, strength and conditioning training, get properly developed and they become house hold names. The way he snatches the ball out the air and is hops would be greatly needed.
Spot on... Everybody is looking for that day 1 starter... :2h3mpi1: good luck with that...

Advertisement
Back