Kyren Lacy-New WR offer

I’m thinking this could be a te recruit , 6’3 205 and he’s playing Inline on some on his film.

He catches majority with hands no matter the traffic, runs pretty good routes for his size. Really physical.

Not sure about a we take but if it’s a te prospect I could see it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
These kids are different from the s.fla kids. Loyalty plays a huge part where s.fla kids would go to Alaska to play if they just won a national championship
Definitely with the top programs in other states. What’s sad is that at this time we are at a level where we may not give Louisiana kids not headed to L$U or similar good enough reasons to choose us over the Ragin Cajuns and similar Louisiana schools.

Louisiana kids choosing L$U over us - ok. Michigan kids choosing Michigan or even Michigan State over us - ok. But after that, it’s really a sad reflection of where we’ve fallen.

Advertisement
Im thinking there's a bunch of people here not even taking a look at this kids film. Its dam good and hes not a tight end by any means. I think he looks like that stud wr from UCF. If you didn't know he was also considered slow but some how nobody is able to cover him.

Good tape.
Definitely with the top programs in other states. What’s sad is that at this time we are at a level where we may not give Louisiana kids not headed to L$U or similar good enough reasons to choose us over the Ragin Cajuns and similar Louisiana schools.

Louisiana kids choosing L$U over us - ok. Michigan kids choosing Michigan or even Michigan State over us - ok. But after that, it’s really a sad reflection of where we’ve fallen.

I think these kids see the program is headed in the right direction, needing a solidified qb and a more experience on offense. Defense just needs a solid two deep

Im thinking there's a bunch of people here not even taking a look at this kids film. Its dam good and hes not a tight end by any means. I think he looks like that stud wr from UCF. If you didn't know he was also considered slow but some how nobody is able to cover him.
He might be exactly as you said. My point isn’t intended as a reflection on him and his potential but as a reflection on who we now compete with for recruits.

Advertisement
I think these kids see the program is headed in the right direction, needing a solidified qb and a more experience on offense. Defense just needs a solid two deep
All that and a new staff.

Advertisement
Outside of Patke there wont be any other changes
Oh, I don’t doubt that. I have no confidence in the changes needed to be made actually coming to fruition. Same results next year will be his last year. Hopefully the AD goes too.

Oh, I don’t doubt that. I have no confidence in the changes needed to be made actually coming to fruition. Same results next year will be his last year. Hopefully the AD goes too.

Manny will be given time to get the roster right. He's smart he will hit up juco, portal and high school and get the roster right sooner than people think

Advertisement
Manny will be given time to get the roster right. He's smart he will hit up juco, portal and high school and get the roster right sooner than people think
I swear. I hope you are right and that me and about 90% of the rest of us long-battered fans are wrong.

Ed Orgeron was called a corch a few years back - as a head coach. Now he’s all world.
Eddie O hired the right assistants (Manny has not and presumably will not make changes like Ed did with Canada) and he’s a great recruiter (no one on this staff, including Manny, is stellar on the trail).

I think that’s the only way Manny can survive. Sadly, it won’t happen and the wheels will fall off. That said, I hope you’re right and I’m wrong.

I swear. I hope you are right and that me and about 90% of the rest of us long-battered fans are wrong.

Ed Orgeron was called a corch a few years back - as a head coach. Now he’s all world.
Eddie O hired the right assistants (Manny has not and presumably will not make changes like Ed did with Canada) and he’s a great recruiter (no one on this staff, including Manny, is stellar on the trail).

I think that’s the only way Manny can survive. Sadly, it won’t happen and the wheels will fall off. That said, I hope you’re right and I’m wrong.

You cant compare a coach with zero head coaching experience to coaches who have experience plus stacked staffs(ultimited amounts to spend on staff members) and obviously greater talent. Roster is the biggest thing this team needs to fix, the coaching part will take care of itself once the online and qb position is solidified. What Manny did with the defense since he's been here and the portal was enough for me to see the guy knows how to fix things but this roster is lacking in too many key positions experience and talent. This year is a learning year for everyone. After the season Manny will re-evaluate and see special teams needs to be just as explosive as offense and defense and he'll fix it. Offense he will go portal again and juco. Keep in mind we have some freshmen that red-shirted that in the past would of had to play this year because of low numbers so position by position going forward we'll see more red shirts

You cant compare a coach with zero head coaching experience to coaches who have experience plus stacked staffs(ultimited amounts to spend on staff members) and obviously greater talent. Roster is the biggest thing this team needs to fix, the coaching part will take care of itself once the online and qb position is solidified. What Manny did with the defense since he's been here and the portal was enough for me to see the guy knows how to fix things but this roster is lacking in too many key positions experience and talent. This year is a learning year for everyone. After the season Manny will re-evaluate and see special teams needs to be just as explosive as offense and defense and he'll fix it. Offense he will go portal again and juco. Keep in mind we have some freshmen that red-shirted that in the past would of had to play this year because of low numbers so position by position going forward we'll see more red shirts
See that’s the root of the problem. This is not a teeth cutting job, Temple is. This AD needs to go.

Advertisement
Back