Kyren Lacy-New WR offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not bad to be honest but gocanes78 was right he looks slow. I do like how h e catches with his hands and hes not afraid to go towards the ball instead of waiting for it. Something our Wrs do at times. They going to have to work on his speeds skills if he comes down ? NEED TO DO some sprints and route RUNNING WITH PARACHUTES w/ ankle weights. I used to have my kids do it and they became faster and knock their forty down . I'm curious why we offered him though in this time frame is there a decommit or someone not coming now ? Good Grief.

Advertisement
Not trying to get into any debates on who to take but this kid looks dam athletic and I love how he goes up and gets the ball. He also seems to have some dam nice hands. Im not hating that we offered him.

just watched the whole 6 min highlight clip and this kid is really athletic and has no fear going across the middle. Im down with the offer I think he would be a great fit for us. We have had other wr here that weren't all that fast that were very good players for us, but to tell you the truth I don't see him being all that slow. He's not a blazer but I also dont think hes as slow as some are saying.

Last edited:
Not a burner but you want variety in your receiving corp. He has good body control, high points the ball, good hands, very good size and comes out his breaks well for a bigger receiver. Possession receiver that could be really helpful in the red zone. I see what they are thinking here. He'd work over the middle and red zone. Lacks straight-line speed but has some good tools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know it’s a long shot but I’m seriously hoping we can beat out the Ragin Cajuns and Louisiana Tech here. Not sure if we can compete with that bag game though.

These kids are different from the s.fla kids. Loyalty plays a huge part where s.fla kids would go to Alaska to play if they just won a national championship

Advertisement
Back