Kyren Lacy-New WR offer

See that’s the root of the problem. This is not a teeth cutting job, Temple is. This AD needs to go.

It's too late we tried a veteran coach he was too stubborn to change so he's gone. Outside of the top coaches in college football everyone is basically cutting teeth. The AD goes in then what?

Advertisement
It's too late we tried a veteran coach he was too stubborn to change so he's gone. Outside of the top coaches in college football everyone is basically cutting teeth. The AD goes in then what?
They hired an AD who cut his teeth here too. They need a seasoned solid AD. I would look at whoever is hiring football coaches at places like App State.

They hired an AD who cut his teeth here too. They need a seasoned solid AD. I would look at whoever is hiring football coaches at places like App State.

Lol, you just said you dont want someone who has to cut teeth. Coming from App State to power 5 is cutting teeth

Not if he’s been an AD. Manny was never a HC. That’s the difference.

Manny will finish this season out strong with no losses, Davidson will finish the season as our kicker, and Barry will be seen totally different by the end of the season. Team will finished ranked somewhere between 18-25. Would you consider that progress?

Advertisement
I’m thinking this could be a te recruit , 6’3 205 and he’s playing Inline on some on his film.

He catches majority with hands no matter the traffic, runs pretty good routes for his size. Really physical.

Not sure about a we take but if it’s a te prospect I could see it.
i was thinking the same. he looks tough too

the same people who thought cager was the truth think this kids slow? i mean hes not a burner but he doesnt look that slow. also, harley is fast and that kid cant make a catch longer than 10 yards.

I like his film. Dont really mind more Louisiana kids on the roster either.

I really like Poitier though and since Damian Alford reclassified i would look at him as well as a big wr.

Losing Hightower should mean us having a few more wr offers out there honestly.

Manny will finish this season out strong with no losses, Davidson will finish the season as our kicker, and Barry will be seen totally different by the end of the season. Team will finished ranked somewhere between 18-25. Would you consider that progress?
That would buy him a year for certain. We never should’ve lost to who we did, minus the gaytors, and a dogfight with CMU is a joke. He’ll have a worse team and harder schedule next year. I don’t like his staff at all. They should be a spread team on offense and I have no idea what they are doing on defense.

Advertisement
That would buy him a year for certain. We never should’ve lost to who we did, minus the gaytors, and a dogfight with CMU is a joke. He’ll have a worse team and harder schedule next year. I don’t like his staff at all. They should be a spread team on offense and I have no idea what they are doing on defense.

It would buy him more time than a year. If they were a spread team you do realize the oline play would have to be alot better in pass protection and they're not there yet. This team will make every game close until the qb position stabilizes and the oline can hold there own. Defense is going to always be solid. Just wait til there is a legit two deep competition on both sides. That's when thos team will take the next step.

Advertisement
Good player. Has a feel for coverage and finding space in zones. Runs a variety of routes from different alignments. Big frame, soft hands, light feet, body control to adjust to throws, powerful athlete considering his leaping ability and run strength, has some wiggle after the catch. I do think he's slow but speed is not the defining trait that some of you think it is. Pope, Wiggins and Thomas aren't slow and...Osborn is our best WR.

He wouldn't solve our issues getting open vs. press man because he lacks speed and reps against that coverage, but he could do similar things as Osborn and replace Hightower's theoretical role.

It would buy him more time than a year. If they were a spread team you do realize the oline play would have to be alot better in pass protection and they're not there yet. This team will make every game close until the qb position stabilizes and the oline can hold there own. Defense is going to always be solid. Just wait til there is a legit two deep competition on both sides. That's when thos team will take the next step.
Pass pro would not have to be better in a spread. A lot of those systems is about spreading the field and getting the ball out quickly. The pass pro has to be great coming from under center with 5 &7 step drops.

Advertisement
Idk why people get so upset when we go after not highly recruited players. Dude is 6'3 210 and has only started to play football Last year. which is why he hasn't been highly recruited due to him focusing on Basketball. He can already find the soft spot in coverage which is amazing. Not every WR needs to run a 4.3. we have a entire roster of those and they don't get open much lol.

I tried to like his film, but there is a reason that his offers are LTech, LaMonre, and UVa........At this point I don't expect us to land kids trying to pick between Bama, OSU, UGa, LSU and the like, but if Old Miss or MSU haven't offered him he is likely not going to be a big time player. I am really starting to feel that this staff is in way over their heads......................

His film looks good from a technical standpoint. Athletically he has a nice frame but lacks burst and explosiveness. Average top end speed. He could improve dramatically with the proper training or he could remain the same. It's worth taking a flier on imo. It's not like WRs are beating down the door to be here.

Advertisement
Back