Kul out at Bama

I said I do not see him as the home run hire he's being made out to be, you can write nice articles about him, but that stats as HC or OC simply
are not there.

Advertisement
I said I do not see him as the home run hire he's being made out to be, you can write nice articles about him, but that stats as HC or OC simply
are not there.

What are you, 12? You came on a Canes board asking the question but brought zero facts to back it up. And honestly, who cares what you or I think. The results will speak for themselves, good or bad. Then we can measure him effectively as an OC at the University of Miami. Or what we call the U for short. Unlike your school. So go back under the rock you came out from under. Or jump in the ocean for all I care, just don’t bother coming back.

That's all you got ? He had a cup of coffee on Nick Saban's staff as a position coach and now he's a guru. Is there anything on this guy's resume
that screams success?
Yes. Obviously u haven’t bothered to look too deeply.

Just like I thought......you got nothing. Give you one more chance, then give me a rational reason why you choose a 7-6 Miami,
over Bama or Georgia. This should be good.
Not having to work with saban or a smart are actually pretty good reasons.

Advertisement
Just like I thought......you got nothing. Give you one more chance, then give me a rational reason why you choose a 7-6 Miami,
over Bama or Georgia. This should be good.
Whats thats HSFC stand for? Youre just here to troll Canes fans and see whats up with our team bc you're worried for your team. Kick rocks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't disagree with this, but did you watch that NCG? Clemson OLine had the game of their lives. Sunshine had all day to throw back there.

@letsmeetattheQB turned into @LetsMeetTheQBInTheEndzoneToCongratulateHimForScoringOnUsAgain

Clemson beat them in every area of that game - across the entire D & O.

Can I ask why everyone loves Simpson so much? When people say he’s a better recruiter, which recruits are we referring to?

Simpson got beat out by Kuligowski for two prospects in this cycle. Now, we may get one back on the rebound, but our top two DL prospects on the board went to Miami.

I am cool with Simpson so far, but people are vastly overrating him.

I like that we are really, desperately, trying to build up depth at the position and still looking to add two more DT...a Grad Transfer and a freshman...these are things I've been pounding the table for, for years...so its nice to see us landing this position in numbers. With that said, our class lacks high end prospects in a world where high end savage interior linemen are necessary. Simpson will need to really coach up the group we have.

Advertisement
Back