Kul out at Bama

Advertisement
Just the fact that it's been confirmed that Saban was going to promote him to OC at Bama should be good enough to know Manny made a great hire.
That's all you got ? He had a cup of coffee on Nick Saban's staff as a position coach and now he's a guru. Is there anything on this guy's resume
that screams success?

That's all you got ? He had a cup of coffee on Nick Saban's staff as a position coach and now he's a guru. Is there anything on this guy's resume
that screams success?
I don't recall saying he was a guru. I said that it's been confirmed that Nick Saban wanted to promote him to OC and that's good enough to know that Manny made a great hire. Do you not trust Saban's coaching hire evaluations? Kirby wanted him too.

Now are you a gaytor or a semenhole?

I don't recall saying he was a guru. I said that it's been confirmed that Nick Saban wanted to promote him to OC and that's good enough to know that Manny made a great hire. Do you not trust Saban's coaching hire evaluations? Kirby wanted him too.

Now are you a gaytor or a semenhole?
rational college football fan looking for a answer:
Don't really care who wanted to hire him, just asking a rather simple question, what on his resume screams success. Record as an HC, or
success as an OC somewhere, come on give me something.

Don't really care who wanted to hire him, just asking a rather simple question, what on his resume screams success. Record as an HC, or
If you're a rational college football then you would understand that if Saban and Kirby both wanted the guy as their OC then it's a great hire at Miami for OC by Manny.

Do you realize that Jimmy Johnson had a less than stellar record at Oklahoma State and came here and dominated? Common sense should tell you that Saban and Smart probably know better than the rest of us fans as to who is good.

Advertisement
Just like I thought......you got nothing. Give you one more chance, then give me a rational reason why you choose a 7-6 Miami,
over Bama or Georgia. This should be good.
Lol. You're giving me a chance??? For what - to explain something that's basic common sense??? Like @OriginalCanesCanesCanes said, you do the research and read instead of being lazy and putting it on us. We arent the ones taking issue with the hire...but even so, it doesnt even take research, just basic common sense.

You choose a 7-6 Miami over Bama and UGA bc those 2 coaches are SEC scumbags and you got 1.5 M per year from Miami plus offensive control working for a better boss.

For fûcks sake, you other fanbases -gaytors, semenholes, SEC SEC, SEC -you guys are hating this. El Jefe Manny Montana came in, sacked Mork's offensive staph, brought in Enos and then they pulled Bubba Bolden and Tate the Model Martell and realed Jeff Thomas back in. Good chance Bogle flips from Bama to us - I mean for realz, gaytor/semenhole fan - admit it - we fûckin now... and when we fûckin, eveyone else gets fûcked.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Did you watch Tua and Hurts this past season?

That’s all I needed to see.

Now go back to your miserable UF or FSU loving little brother world

Just like I thought......you got nothing. Give you one more chance, then give me a rational reason why you choose a 7-6 Miami,
Here's a bonus for you for joining CIS. Just an article for you courtesy of our Poster of the Year, @Liberty City El, which should give you a little insight as to why a human being might leave Saban and come here or elsewhere.

https://sports.yahoo.com/new-michig...aban-not-happy-leaving-alabama-182433769.html

Advertisement

What school do you cheer for?

My guess is the turds.

The last guy that started an anti-Enos thread selectively picked his stats and was exposed as a long time gaturd mole.

Like I said previously, you do the work and stop being such a ****y little cunny. There are well written articles that document what Enos has done in the past, as well as the type of offense he runs and how that will fit in with our athletes.

Is there anything as a homerun hire prior to actual results? No, because that doesn’t exist. Even people that have amazing track records, don’t necessarily work out at their next job. Could be a matter of fit, or of what their mental state is at the time, or a myriad of other reasons. The only measure will be his actual results.

But little knee humpers like you need to take a step back from cümgargling negativity and trolling and do your own fūcking reading.

You say it’s a bad hire, the onus is on you to back it up.

Why are you on here? Who would you hire? Are you even a canes fan?

It’s hilarious how everything is relative.
If he would’ve stayed at bama they would be swallowing saban baby seed all Over the internet.
Talking about how the machine keeps on turning and how they hope saban Busts inside their wives. He comes here and mf’ers are so shook and confused that they come on here and question it.
All these schools have bought the narrative that Miami is dead and delusional but all we do is go to bowl games and put dudes in the nfl regardless of who TF is piloting the ship.
Yet we’re so dead that since the days of grassy other teams fans stay with their ears to the ground with fake cane fan accounts praying this sht doesn’t come together like it seems to be now.

Advertisement
Back