Kul out at Bama

Coach Kul played for Nick Saban at Toledo. He went to Bama thinking Saban had his back. But Saban seems to hire people that are great at one thing and expects them to do the complete opposite. Coach Kul wants his kids making the QB feel pressure and hopefully get a sack or force a Turnover. Saban wants the DTs to fill Gaps And The DEs to find the Ball. He Did the Same thing to Major Applewhite his first year at Alabama. Nick Saban is SOO big time he probably doesn't do research on his coaches, just goes with the HOT NAMES

Advertisement
Coach Kul played for Nick Saban at Toledo. He went to Bama thinking Saban had his back. But Saban seems to hire people that are great at one thing and expects them to do the complete opposite. Coach Kul wants his kids making the QB feel pressure and hopefully get a sack or force a Turnover. Saban wants the DTs to fill Gaps And The DEs to find the Ball. He Did the Same thing to Major Applewhite his first year at Alabama. Nick Saban is SOO big time he probably doesn't do research on his coaches, just goes with the HOT NAMES

I didn't know Kul played under Saban. Coach Kul a great coach if this is true he will easily find a new job.

I disagree with you. It's easy to see why Kul wemt to Bama, 750K/year and Bama is a job the fast tracks coaches to head coach positions. Their style do clash. I thought it would work out due to Bama being uber talented but Clemson changed that. Lol
Kul aint fast track and imo he aint going to be a head coach and he dont wanna be. He’s 50 and a DL coach.

I don’t have any hate towards coach kul. Yeah maybe he wasn’t a great recruiter and can’t blame the guy for wanting to coach at bama. I just don’t get the hate for him on here?

I still crack up how people around here, even Franchise, were saying how we've got the best DL coach in the country. I didn't buy it, argued with many, and now the guy is dog**** to you all. His Bama hire actually didn't favor my opinion on him and then you all turned on the dude. People reinvent history all the time here and are butthurt over things like him leaving.

Really need a fact checker for these clowns.

Advertisement
Exactly. It's amazing how petty and ignorant some of our "Fans" are. Kul left for a better job, nothing wrong with that. He isn't a strong recruiter, most DL coaches aren't. They are technicians by trade. He's still a **** good DL coach that won't be unemployed for long if he is ever let go. Sounds like Saban is panicking over there, which isn't normal for him. Maybe he sees the wheels coming off due to the fact that he's been on top for so long. Either way, this may be the beginning of the end at Alabama.

Saban believes his staff and players have become complacent due to all of the winning, which is not uncommon. It is clear he is in the midst of changing that culture, thus the firings/changes and new blood to come.

Saban is one of the best, if not the very best college head football coach ever. To think losing in the National Championship game, albeit decisively, is the beginning of the end of Alabama's dominance is ludicrous.

Could they experience a year or two without wining or playing in the final four games as they rebuild. Yes! But, as long as Saban is the head coach Bama will be a significant force.

Advertisement
LOL at Braylen Ingraham and all of these other turncoats that signed there...and now have to go there without those coaches there anymore... Lapoi, Kul, Locksley, Enos... Hahaha. This last 24 hours keeps getting better.
@Kerem, I'm reporting this dumbvote to @Rellyrell
kissclipart-man-in-hoodie-cartoon-clipart-hoodie-drawing-32346ed9cd699626.jpg

Hoodie down

I do not believe this, until I see an official report. The one thing I will say is if they continue to force Kul to recruit his own guys he is going to run for the hills!!

Advertisement

Yeap. Dude will never make anything of himself.

If, I say again IF, we should by some miracle get past Clemson next year and that QB, we should have pictures of all the Paradise Camp Turncoats on the wall in our hallway in the IPF.

Just a reminder of who stayed loyal during the hard times and who left for the bags.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back