KT commits to Oregon smh

Can't judge him during him at FIU. After Richt gets fired, I hope we at all the coaches with ****** records at ****** schools. I think the guy coaches Savannah State is probably a heck of coach even his record sucks. I heard he is afraid of Castro and drinks cuban coffee that is like 10 bonus points.
Put the bottle down tonight. Start back tomorrow.

Advertisement
Mirabel would have done wonders at Miami.

The success he had at Marshall and now Oregon is amazing

Serious question - and i'm not asking to be a jerk.....but why is he only listed as the Center/Guard Oline coach? Who coaches the tackles and why?

In the modern era, which elite coaches in college football got fired from their stepping stone job? Does one exist? Which one had a six-year gap between head coaching gigs? There are maybe 5 elite coaches in the country. The only one Mario even remotely resembles is Dabo. Cristobal is only a head coach because of circumstance. The dream ain’t happenin.

In the modern era, which elite coaches in college football got fired from their stepping stone job? Does one exist? Which one had a six-year gap between head coaching gigs? There are maybe 5 elite coaches in the country. The only one Mario even remotely resembles is Dabo. Cristobal is only a head coach because of circumstance. The dream ain’t happenin.
Haha why do you think he REALLY got fired at FIU? Mario is going to kill it.

Advertisement
Meanwhile the nightmare at Miami continues...

FIU players went to Garcia and asked him to bring Mario back. Oregon players went to the A.D. and asked them to hire Mario. Everyone loves Mario except the blog ****

Miami players wanted Coker. They also wanted Shannon. Players campaigning for a guy they know as opposed to a guy they don't isn't indicative of anything other than they don't want things to change.

Last edited:
Miami players wanted Coker. They also wanted Shannon. Players campaigning for a guy they know as opposed to a guy they don't isn't indicative of anything other than they don't want things to change.
And what has Miami done since Coker and Shannon been gone? The administration wanted Richt and look how that's going lol

Advertisement
Oh don't worry Cristobal is capable of blowing this, even with signing a lot of talent. This guy ain't exactly Belichick on game day.

AB didnt have much fan fare because he played qb. TY on the other hand did....and had he played at Central instead of Springs would have been at one of the Big 3.

Cristobal can recruit ...thats what he does. He hasnt won anything as a HC yet. He will stockpile Oregon with some good ones though. I dont even think he is some good evaluator or anything...but put him on a kid and he can pull. I mean hes the guy that was all over Elin Edouard as a qb for us a guy that couldnt start at his juco and was 3rd or 4th string at UTSA last year.

This board and some of the local media has a fixation on this guy because he is cuban and played at the u. Majority have never watched him coach a game or know even what position he coaches...but FIU Bro!!!! Dale!

I never said he was an excellent Coach or anything. However, I think he’s a good evaluator and recruiter. And no one is perfect man. He was all in on that QB for like 3 days then bounced. There’s hits and misses. I respect your contributions and opinions to this board but come on man, give MC some credit. You just dismissed his recruitment of AB & TY. You have to give him some credit.

He has a ways to go regarding game planning but he can bring in talent. FIU was also a terribly ran athletic department during his tenure. Pete Garcia was horrible.

Advertisement
Where are you getting FSU? That article didn’t mention FSU and it was an interview from AB himself. Man just stop. You argued as if you knew something but you clearly didn’t.
https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2...eryone-wrong-all-the-way-back-to-high-school/

He had first planned to attend Florida State University, then Alcorn State out of high school, but academics sent him to North Carolina Tech Prep for a year. After that, Brown planned to attend West Virginia, but because of a late coaching change, ended up being a walk-on at Central Michigan. Just three short years later the Steelers took a shot on him as a sixth-round pick and the rest, as they say, is history.

Advertisement
8-4 in his 1st season at Oregon and 5th season as a head coach overall. Richt is 7-5 in 3rd year at UM and 18th year overall as a head corch. And miss me with the " I'm not a fan of Richt " crap, because if you had to choose today you would go with Richt over Mario despite Mork sucking.
Lol....i would go with neither and let the players run it....thats how bad both of those coaches are

Advertisement
Back