Kris Bogle

I know we are in a non-contact time period, but could our coaches check up on him in person/call him?, (hold his hand while in the hospital?) send a get well soon teddy bear? Lets capitalize on our proximity to him!!
I'm pretty sure the dead period means no in-person contact, but they can still communicate electronically.

Advertisement
Vinny and Bogle
Looking forward to seeing Vinny go after and run over more Heritage DB's

Attachments

• CG.jpeg
    CG.jpeg
    902.3 KB · Views: 173
Strained MCL for me was 6 weeks. I strained both MCLs at different times and both times the recovery was close to 6 weeks. I played with a brace at about 5 weeks but my lateral mobility was severely hindered. The trainers told me it was just a pain tolerance issue at that point. It could be different for him for sure, but this was my timeframe. The good news is he will easily be fully healed before his HS season is over.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz first coach to reach out that night - Bogle has no idea how he found out. Then every other coach also reached out to him.. Meant alot to him. Said that only he , his mom and his trainer know the actual timeframe of healing. He has no intention of making it public. Only said he wants to be backplaying this season.

Said he will take his remaining four officials this fall - OV to Texas A&M, OV on 9/8 to MSST on 9/15, unofficial to Tennessee on 9/22, OV to Bama on 9/29.
Louisville and Miami in mix for last OV, although UF, FSU and Oregon are also pushing for it. Said he has been to UM at least 10 times.

Manny Diaz first coach to reach out that night - Bogle has no idea how he found out. Then every other coach also reached out to him.. Meant alot to him. Said that only he , his mom and his trainer know the actual timeframe of healing. He has no intention of making it public. Only said he wants to be backplaying this season.

Said he will take his remaining four officials this fall - OV to Texas A&M, OV on 9/8 to MSST on 9/15, unofficial to Tennessee on 9/22, OV to Bama on 9/29.
Louisville and Miami in mix for last OV, although UF, FSU and Oregon are also pushing for it. Said he has been to UM at least 10 times.
I think it's down to us and Tennessee. Does he want to stay home and be a local legend or get lost in the dirty south?

We're going to beat out Tennessee.

That roster is obliterated and they have an incredibly difficult schedule. Pruitt is in for a rough 1st year.

Advertisement
Looks like he's just going on a free tour of the SEC. Not worried by any one of those schools in particular, but he seems to have an affinity for the conference.

Looks like he's just going on a free tour of the SEC. Not worried by any one of those schools in particular, but he seems to have an affinity for the conference.

Gentlemen, whenever a recruit does an inten$e tour of the $EC, its cause for worry. And when was the last time that we signed a recruit that never officially visited? Never? Y'all setting yourselves up for a huge meltdown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gentlemen, whenever a recruit does an inten$e tour of the $EC, its cause for worry. And when was the last time that we signed a recruit that never officially visited? Never? Y'all setting yourselves up for a huge meltdown.

Dudes never learn

If in fact he doesn't visit................................he gone

Lol at all the “he’s ours”. Whens the last time we got a kid that took all his OVs and none were here?

Lol at all the “he’s ours”. Whens the last time we got a kid that took all his OVs and none were here?
We have had multiple kids committed to Miami ultimately come on an official visit after saying they won’t months prior. Navaughn Donaldson and gurvan Hall are recent ones in the last 2 classes. So point being kids say that but they end up taking an official here anyway

Advertisement
Back