Kris Bogle

Advertisement
so Andrew Ivins just talked to Khris Bogle at the AH-U School game. Bogle there watching with Vernon Carey. Said knee is fine. Had MRI today - awaiting results. Lots of "rumors" he said
Hoping Bogle is fine, the fact that he was out and about is great. Praying he is fine and has a great career ahead of him!

so Andrew Ivins just talked to Khris Bogle at the AH-U School game. Bogle there watching with Vernon Carey. Said knee is fine. Had MRI today - awaiting results. Lots of "rumors" he said

You know who else said his knee was "fine"?

Booby Miles.

And we all know how that turned out.

Edit: I really do hope the kids is fine. I watched Friday Night Lights again last week and for anyone wondering when booby destroys his knee it does not getting any easier to see no matter how many times youve seen the movie.

ACL is nothing now unless it’s a 2nd tear. Medical advancements have changed how ACL tears are viewed. It’s only bad if it’s also coupled with other trauma to the knee.

It’s definitey something. If you don’t believe me, ask anyone that’s had an acl tear

Advertisement
It’s definitey something. If you don’t believe me, ask anyone that’s had an acl tear

I think most kids recover just fine. But remember that it took Owens more than 2 years to look like his old self. From personal experience, they used a cadaver tendon to reconstruct my ACL. It's never been the same.

Hoping tbe kid is ok man but i don't want to just get off topic but does he have a relationship with Vernon?

MRI was scheduled tonight for 5 pm. Apparently Bogle in denial about how serious he thinks injury is and even telling people he’ll play this weekend. People in program think it’s torn ACL but waiting for MRI results.

I think most kids recover just fine. But remember that it took Owens more than 2 years to look like his old self. From personal experience, they used a cadaver tendon to reconstruct my ACL. It's never been the same.

About 60% recover fully that use their own parts as the replacement. Over 20% of all replacements result in future failure. Cadavers are for those of us wishing to walk when your 70 without a cane. These are numbers from James Andrews.

Advertisement
MRI was scheduled tonight for 5 pm. Apparently Bogle in denial about how serious he thinks injury is and even telling people he’ll play this weekend. People in program think it’s torn ACL but waiting for MRI results.
Bogle is even trolling his own ACL. This dude’s troll game is unrivaled right now.

All of this talk about how serious the acl is a joke. Healing is different for everyone the same as jumping height or 40 time. There is not a set injury trauma. Very individualized that is why is always a range and one person comes back after 6 months and another takes 18 to be 100%

Frank Gore is my hero. That being said, for every Gore, there’s a Jamal Anderson and a Terrell Davis. I know firsthand and tore ACLs in both knees playing the game. It’s a horrible injury that takes at least year to come back. Bogle’s got a shot to play next season but it’s more than likely he’ll redshirt if it’s an ACL. I wish him luck and that it’s just an ACL, not meniscus’s or MCL along with it.
Bright side is he can still play 4 games and keep his redshirt. so theres no real rush to get him to play the first 4 games. let him rehab slowly and aim for him to hopefully get a few plays at the end of the season. We need the depth at DE for sure.

Owens wasn’t just the ACL. He tore other ligaments as well.

Advertisement
Really? I’ve had no reason to research it again since tearing mine in ‘95. Used the patellar and I still don’t fully trust it for lateral movement like racquet ball or basketball. Have a good friend who tore both knees around a year apart and he has one done each way pateller/cadaver. He’s the one who told me the cadaver was better.

Things have probably hanged since then as well. Thanks for the info.

You couldn't be more wrong. Cadavers are absolutely not preferred over the tendon for athletes. Cadavers have an easier recovery and are used for people that do not participate in pro sports. It's a proven fact cadavers have a much higher failure rate. See any study ever. This is from the first page on google for starters...

What is the best ACL surgery for athletes?
Our panel is in agreement: Allografts (cadaver) grafts are probably a poor choice in an athletic population. Hamstring grafts are a good choice, but might cause weakness – if both of them are used. Patella tendon grafts are also a strong choice, but might raise the risk of residual pain in the front of the knee.Jan 6, 2016

Advertisement
Troll King
images.jpeg

I know we are in a non-contact time period, but could our coaches check up on him in person/call him?, (hold his hand while in the hospital?) send a get well soon teddy bear? Lets capitalize on our proximity to him!!

Advertisement
Back