Kosi & Jarren both have bad shoulders...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I find it hard to believe that ANY QB that Urbie gave ANY burn to is too bad to see the field under a Manny/Enos corched team.
He fit urban offense. Urban offense was more for athletic qbs. Braxton miller was barely throwing for 2k but they won a lot of games.

Advertisement
He fit urban offense. Urban offense was more for athletic qbs.

Sure but that's not an argument to be made when we're not even going to be bowl eligible. Throw his *** to the fire and make sure he's junk under real game heat if this truly is a "rebuild".

I absolutely disagreed with Rick not playing Jarren at all last year but this is even more dumb and shortsighted, imo. We need to start seeing what we have in everyone in real game action because I absolutely don't trust this staff's assessment skills based on practice now.

Watch the limited plays at OSU against better competition than Bethune I might add. You can say ducks and all that jazz all you want but there's no evidence in game of Martell being that type Of QB. Dude is a gamer on a roster full of softies
He was playing vs rutgers and tulane backups in a blowout. You see how bad rutgers starters are right?

Sure but that's not an argument to be made when we're not even going to be bowl eligible. Throw his *** to the fire and make sure he's junk under real game heat if this truly is a "rebuild".

I absolutely disagreed with Rick not playing Jarren at all last year but this is even more dumb and shortsighted, imo. We need to start seeing what we have in everyone in real game action because I absolutely don't trust this staff's assessment skills based on practice now.
Lol you must have missed it. Diaz said he was talkin rebuild confidence. And i think they see tate as more of a wr now than qb.

Advertisement
Lol you must have missed it. Diaz said he was talkin rebuild confidence. And i think they see tate as more of a wr now than qb.

He looked better in those games against that competition than any QB against Bethune. You think the talent of Bethune and Power 5 backups is a huge gap?

He was playing vs rutgers and tulane backups in a blowout. You see how bad rutgers starters are right?
The Rutgers game was tweeted out cause he broke a record. But he played against other teams as well.
I’m not saying he’s the next Kyler Murray (who is shorter BTW) but can he really be that much worse than what we have now? Right now he’s just one of four dudes and we’ve seen 2 that aren’t lighting the world on fire.

Advertisement
He looked better in those games against that competition than any QB against Bethune. You think the talent of Bethune and Power 5 backups is a huge gap?
Dude you keep talkin about bethune. Jarren was 19/24 254 yards 3tds 0 picks. Perry was 7/9. And i don't care if tate plays but the dude is not some savior.

Ryan day one of the best offensive coaches in cfb didn't think tate was good enough after coaching him for 2 years.

The Rutgers game was tweeted out cause he broke a record. But he played against other teams as well.
I’m not saying he’s the next Kyler Murray (who is shorter BTW) but can he really be that much worse than what we have now? Right now he’s just one of four dudes and we’ve seen 2 that aren’t lighting the world on fire.

Like i said i dont care if he plays but enos doesn't run that offense.

Dude you keep talkin about bethune. Jarren was 19/24 254 yards 3tds 0 picks. Perry was 7/9. And i don't care if tate plays but the dude is not some savior.

Ryan day one of the best offensive coaches in cfb didn't think tate was good enough after coaching him for 2 years.

My point is those power 5 backups are better than Bethune's starters.

Like i said i dont care if he plays but enos doesn't run that offense.
True. But he’s been practicing in it and both jdub and kosi have played a bunch out of the shotgun.
Geoff was tripping over himself at practice and people were saying he was a bust under fisher.
I remember Martell tripping at the scrimmage at the Traz. He looked a lot better after that.
But I just don’t see this staff giving him a shot.

Advertisement
Back