Kosi & Jarren both have bad shoulders...

Advertisement
All I have to know about Jarren was summed up in that sack he took against GT
182 yards passing vs uva
188 yards passing this past week
You fine with that? Give me Jarren he’s going to get our playmakers the ball more consistently..

182 yards passing vs uva
188 yards passing this past week
You fine with that? Give me Jarren he’s going to get our playmakers the ball more consistently..

Countless sacks makes you want Jarren?

I rather trot Tate out and see what he has

One of Jarren/Tate/Kosi will be leaving this season and my money is on Jarren

Neg away all you want. Should’ve been getting garbage time. A dude that can escape and give you 15 yards at any time wether designed or due to a breakdown makes defenses feel some type a way.
What are we scared of? Fumbles? Already have them. Interceptions? See VT game. Poor decisions and leaving dudes open? Check. Not connecting on deep balls check? At the least it’s replacing a shty we with another one.

Want to know how bad the juju is with this team?

Compare how Martell looked against Rutgers to how he looks when he gets touches for us.

Advertisement
What’s telling more than anything was when Kosi went down, and they opted for an injured Williams over a 100% healthy Martell.

When you actually watch his tape against Rutgers, he provides the PERFECT answers for the deficiencies on our offensive line. His quick throws and elusiveness would pay some handsome ******* dividends. I mean all Enos does in run screens anyways, put the guy in. Instead he trots out Jarren, who had at least 6 seconds of clean pocket (couldn’t have asked for better protection) and I instantly thought I was watching the UF game. He took a 7 yard loss on something everybody knows Martell would likely turn into positive yards.

What’s telling more than anything was when Kosi went down, and they opted for an injured Williams over a 100% healthy Martell.

When you actually watch his tape against Rutgers, he provides the PERFECT answers for the deficiencies on our offensive line. His quick throws and elusiveness would pay some handsome ******* dividends. I mean all Enos does in run screens anyways, put the guy in. Instead he trots out Jarren, who had at least 6 seconds of clean pocket (couldn’t have asked for better protection) and I instantly thought I was watching the UF game. He took a 7 yard loss on something everybody knows Martell would likely turn into positive yards.
At the very least he has the presence to throw that sht away. I was screaming THROW IT AWAY DONT TAKE THEBSACK.
Also everyone wants to complain about other olines with freshman on them. But they have something in common. They don’t run an offense under center and also have very mobile qb’s.

Last edited:
The Jarren N'kosi debate lives on.

One is more consistent completing passes but rarely takes risks and takes lots of sacks. The other takes more risks, scrambles better, and is more erratic.

This is like Costa v. Collins part 2. Thank God one of them isn't white.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back