Kosi & Jarren both have bad shoulders...

TipDrill

5 Star Interneter
Premium
It's time.

IMG_20191021_104716.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Neg away all you want. Should’ve been getting garbage time. A dude that can escape and give you 15 yards at any time wether designed or due to a breakdown makes defenses feel some type a way.
What are we scared of? Fumbles? Already have them. Interceptions? See VT game. Poor decisions and leaving dudes open? Check. Not connecting on deep balls check? At the least it’s replacing a shty we with another one.

Neg away all you want. Should’ve been getting garbage time. A dude that can escape and give you 15 yards at any time wether designed or due to a breakdown makes defenses feel some type a way.
What are we scared of? Fumbles? Already have them. Interceptions? See VT game. Poor decisions and leaving dudes open? Check. Not connecting on deep balls check? At the least it’s replacing a shty we with another one.

lol weve had 1 game where we had garbage time lol. this staff cant even get to garbage time

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol weve had 1 game where we had garbage time lol. this staff cant even get to garbage time
Correct. But burning a shirt to put him in the slot is just stupid AF. History has proven over and over that nobody knows sht about qb’s until game time.
Hof’ers getting passed by teams. Until game time everyone is just guessing.
I’ll put matocha in if we lose 2 more games. Everyone’s job is on the line. Mfers sure aren’t playing or coaching like it

Last edited:
Advertisement
Correct. But burning a shirt to put him in the slot is just stupid AF. History has proven over and over that nobody knows sht about qb’s until game time.
Hof’ers getting passed by teams. Until game time everyone is just guessing.
I’ll put matocha in if we lose 2 more games. Everyone’s job is on the line. Mfers sure aren’t playing or coaching like it

i think he alreayd lost his shirt

Advertisement
Back