Kosi & Jarren both have bad shoulders...

I'm with it...let the kid play. I don't have the much trust in the staff playing the best players and we honestly don't have much more to play for - besides recruits - but it's not like we were winning with "their guys"

QBs are hurt - let tate go at it

Advertisement
Neg away all you want. Should’ve been getting garbage time. A dude that can escape and give you 15 yards at any time wether designed or due to a breakdown makes defenses feel some type a way.
What are we scared of? Fumbles? Already have them. Interceptions? See VT game. Poor decisions and leaving dudes open? Check. Not connecting on deep balls check? At the least it’s replacing a shty we with another one.

Garbage time vs who? We have gone to the wire in every game.

Advertisement
Garbage time vs who? We have gone to the wire in every game.
If you’ve gone this far in the season and can’t move the ball against a team like cemtral Michigan then every snap is garbage if the same sht with the same people isn’t producing any results.
It’s he same with cmr and his run run then 4 verts playbook.
Put the dude that has never lost if you can’t beat Georgia tech at home. It’s all garbage the rest of the season. No option is closed for discussion at this point. Brady got drafted by accident. Kurt Warner was bagging groceries then won 2 super bowl mvp’s.
We already know what we got.
One qb who’s trigger shy and can’t even throw the ball away and gets more strip sacks than yards.
A dude with a cannon with less accuracy and is more athletic but can’t really be a running threat.
And one dude who has never lost a **** game and can at least break a 20 yard run. What he can do with his arm is anyone’s fckng guess.
But if we’re talking about replacing the whole dam staff we should at least play every **** qb.
If Mayfield won a heisman as a walk on we might have an all conference qb with matocha for all we know.
I at least would want to hear from this staff “hey we were wrong” but **** man it seems like everyone is in spin mode and just talking sht at this point.
Whatever bama cred enos came with is rubbing off quicker than bootleg canal street cologne.

If you’ve gone this far in the season and can’t move the ball against a team like cemtral Michigan then every snap is garbage if the same sht with the same people isn’t producing any results.
It’s he same with cmr and his run run then 4 verts playbook.
Put the dude that has never lost if you can’t beat Georgia tech at home. It’s all garbage the rest of the season. No option is closed for discussion at this point. Brady got drafted by accident. Kurt Warner was bagging groceries then won 2 super bowl mvp’s.
We already know what we got.
One qb who’s trigger shy and can’t even throw the ball away and gets more strip sacks than yards.
A dude with a cannon with less accuracy and is more athletic but can’t really be a running threat.
And one dude who has never lost a **** game and can at least break a 20 yard run. What he can do with his arm is anyone’s fckng guess.
But if we’re talking about replacing the whole dam staff we should at least play every **** qb.
If Mayfield won a heisman as a walk on we might have an all conference qb with matocha for all we know.
I at least would want to hear from this staff “hey we were wrong” but **** man it seems like everyone is in spin mode and just talking sht at this point.
Whatever bama cred enos came with is rubbing off quicker than bootleg canal street cologne.

I couldn't even get through 4 lines or whatever ADD format you typed in above.

Be fun to get a Tate M sample of two games. We ain’t going anywhere anyway. We could then vote on who starts the next game. Audience vote would be fun.

Advertisement
With all due respect to everyone supporting this movement, isn't the writing on the wall if Martell hasn't taken a single snap ahead of two (2) banged up QBs

DJ Ivey starts over Blades and Patchan started over Rosseau for half the season. How does who this coaching staff deems a 'starter' indicative of their ability at all? In this disaster of a season, for Martell to not get PT to see what we have in him is almost criminal. Complete waste of that fortunate NCAA ruling.

What's the worst that will happen? We lose some more? Tate gets a permanent tombstone at Heinz Field at the 25?

Advertisement
Interesting from Roman:

Meh. That sack Jarren took when he went in the game was one of the worst ive ever seen. For sure he's the more accurate qb but his completion % is boosted by him taking sacks like that instead of getting rid of the ball. At this point I dont care who the QB is everyone should get some burn. if we lose this week they might as well let Matocha play too

Advertisement
I thought Tate would win the job in the preseason, I was wrong. The 2 QBs that have already played haven't exactly won the job. Play Tate, its absolutely foolish not to.

Neg away all you want. Should’ve been getting garbage time. A dude that can escape and give you 15 yards at any time wether designed or due to a breakdown makes defenses feel some type a way.
What are we scared of? Fumbles? Already have them. Interceptions? See VT game. Poor decisions and leaving dudes open? Check. Not connecting on deep balls check? At the least it’s replacing a shty we with another one.
We haven’t exactly had a lot of garbage time to play him

Advertisement
Back