KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Advertisement
So according to FSU mods, Knighton is expected at SNL tomorrow... He told Chris Nee around 4:30 today he would be there.

Let's see if he shows...

Advertisement
Everyone is assuming OSU will continue on winning without Urban Meyer which I don’t believe is going to be true. I could see them dropping several games this year. Let’s see if they can hold the class together.... I thought there defense was hugely overrated last year especially when Bosa didn’t play and nobody knows how good Fields will be this year...

Everyone is assuming OSU will continue on winning without Urban Meyer which I don’t believe is going to be true. I could see them dropping several games this year. Let’s see if they can hold the class together.... I thought there defense was hugely overrated last year especially when Bosa didn’t play and nobody knows how good Fields will be this year...
First brick and crack for OSU will be when Michigan finally beats them this year. Meltdown time...

Advertisement

Ideal situation for us would be Harbaugh starts to spank OSU but then still does his usual choke job and routinely loses to the likes of Michigan State.

Advertisement
Back on FSU campus today, according to their mods. Meeting with Taggert. Interesting twist in OSU RB recruiting - they are nervous about Knighton now too.

It seems Bijan Robinson, the kid from out west, was going to commit to them on Aug. 8. That was the accepted fact by mods from virtually every site. It seems he isn't going to do that now. One of their more relliable mods flipped his CB to foggy and posted on their board he was told that Robinson will no longer commit to OSU. both Knighton and Robinson were sold on havig two guys to share the load.

IDK where Miami sits in terms of Knighton. OSU was more concerned about us in the beginning. IDK that is true now. We may not even know if he gets back to campus before the dead period starts again unless it's a "public" visit. He is supposed to announce tuesday.....

FSU paying these kids to unofficial?

Robinson, Knighton, Walker

Allegedly of course
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Notice how they’re also hyping up the meeting with the head coach on all these player’s visits like it’s a huge deal. Videos of dudes walking in to meet with willie. It will make it seem like he closed the deal on these on the fence dudes.

Advertisement
Back