KNIGHTON

Advertisement
I like our chances with knighton as long as he doesn't shut down his recruitment. The guy on the video said it best he can visit here any day of the week for no cost. Miami wins against fsu and UF along with getting a 10-11 win regular season he is ours barring bags

Yeah if this is the same OSU pod I listened to at work then they were hinting at Knighton taking secret visits to CB. Said it's hard to keep a kid committed when they are 1,000 miles away. If we handle business and not only win but look like The U while winning we will have the best class since '08.

Seriously I am not a football super genius but I feel like taking more backs at this point doesn't make a ton of sense. Shouldn't we be keeping spots for LB OL and DBs?
Hmmm.....

That's a shame.

I am a Stable Football Genius.

I just don't know X's and O's very well.

Advertisement
Oh, just wait until the fashion fairies see our uniforms and start critiquing the patterns, number sizes, trim pieces, trim layout, and go to discussing which uniforms will be best for night games - and those even lighter in the loafers will possibly discuss the pros and cons of certain night game combinations - based on how they will match up with a set of pearls.
Now you're talking...
To stretch the U or not stretch the U? That is the question.

I like our chances with knighton as long as he doesn't shut down his recruitment. The guy on the video said it best he can visit here any day of the week for no cost. Miami wins against fsu and UF along with getting a 10-11 win regular season he is ours barring bags

You can probably say that about any kid we're after this year and you could probably go back a couple of years and it would hold true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back