KNIGHTON

Advertisement
fsu huh. we knew he didn't want to be at Miami tho, that much has been clear for months.
Does it even matter if he commits right now? Either way this process definitely won’t be over and anyone he is committing to shouldn’t feel good about having him commit again this early.

PLUS
Miami already has Don Chaney who is an elite top 5 back in this class

Does it even matter if he commits right now? Either way this process definitely won’t be over and anyone he is committing to shouldn’t feel good about having him commit again this early.

PLUS
Miami already has Don Chaney who is an elite top 5 back in this class
stop asking dumb questions just for the sake of posting

20190728_131539.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Osu site said he was making secret visits or ones no one knew about to Miami. I’ll assume his recruitment still won’t be over regardless
It will be & has been for Miami.

How many times does a kid have to openly reject your program before yall realize he's not interested?

Committed to Oklahoma, decommitted then tried to commit to Clemson, wasn't a take for them then immediately became a FSU lean & flirted a lil with Oh St, the common denominator is regardless of whatever "secret visits" he makes to Miami the kid obviously ain't coming here & it's been more than clear he wasn't for months now.

I'm mean yall can lie to yourselves if you like, but anybody still following his recruitment in hopes he picks Miami is just wasting their time lol

It will be & has been for Miami.

How many times does a kid have to openly reject your program before yall realize he's not interested?

Committed to Oklahoma, decommitted then tried to commit to Clemson, wasn't a take for them then immediately became a FSU lean & flirted a lil with Oh St, the common denominator is regardless of whatever "secret visits" he makes to Miami the kid obviously ain't coming here & it's been more than clear he wasn't for months now.

I'm mean yall can lie to yourselves if you like, but anybody still following his recruitment in hopes he picks Miami is just wasting their time lol
Oh I’m definitely not saying it won’t be for Miami. I Just think someone else is going to jump in that recruitment like teams frequently have such as Clemson, Miami, FSU , osu after his Ou decommitment.

Whether y'all want to admit it or not WIlie Taggart beat us for a couple prospects when he had no business doing so with their product the past 2 years.
The Dennis Briggs one bothered me. Dent went there after they took his brother. We slow played Samuel forever and then tried to take him at the last minute. Donte Lucas' has a close family friend on staff. Robinson is following Dugans. Darius Washington's uncle posts on the FSU board. Never really had a good feeling about that one. And Knighton just doesn't seem like he was ever that serious about it. LCE laid out what's happened with him in his post.

It definitely looks bad in a vacuum, but with context, I really only feel bad about Briggs and maybe Samuel because we could've had him if we pushed earlier. None of those other kids were coming here.

Advertisement
Back