KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back on FSU campus today, according to their mods. Meeting with Taggert. Interesting twist in OSU RB recruiting - they are nervous about Knighton now too.

It seems Bijan Robinson, the kid from out west, was going to commit to them on Aug. 8. That was the accepted fact by mods from virtually every site. It seems he isn't going to do that now. One of their more relliable mods flipped his CB to foggy and posted on their board he was told that Robinson will no longer commit to OSU. both Knighton and Robinson were sold on havig two guys to share the load.

IDK where Miami sits in terms of Knighton. OSU was more concerned about us in the beginning. IDK that is true now. We may not even know if he gets back to campus before the dead period starts again unless it's a "public" visit. He is supposed to announce tuesday.....
Not just one of their mods - Wiltfong I believe.

It will be & has been for Miami.

How many times does a kid have to openly reject your program before yall realize he's not interested?

Committed to Oklahoma, decommitted then tried to commit to Clemson, wasn't a take for them then immediately became a FSU lean & flirted a lil with Oh St, the common denominator is regardless of whatever "secret visits" he makes to Miami the kid obviously ain't coming here & it's been more than clear he wasn't for months now.

I'm mean yall can lie to yourselves if you like, but anybody still following his recruitment in hopes he picks Miami is just wasting their time lol

Since the kid is uncommitted, you could literally spin that same narrative around all of the other schools he's considering. I have no idea where he's going, and don't really care. But you could replace Miami in that story with any school that he's not committed to, and it would work just as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
After losing Asa Martin Miami absolutely needs a running back behind Chaney in this class. If Burns gets hurt like he usually does we have Dallas and Harris healthy today.

Unless Dallas as a first or second team All-ACC season, you guys seriously thinks he jumps? Haven’t these kids learned their lessons by watching how it worked out for others they played with? I mean, absent a 1-3 round projection, it doesn’t seem to make that much sense.

Advertisement
Back