KNIGHTON

Some of these dudes see HS juniors as finished products. They wouldn’t have signed Ray Lewis because he was about 195 pounds when he got here and looked like a CB. All he did was hang about 17 tackles on Colorado in his first game.
He was smaller than that his Sr season bc he wrestled at 189. He was probably 185 all day.

Advertisement
Tennison is 5'9 he is not a striker, I don't know why people keep saying that. He is an in the box S like Jaquan. On of the main role of strikers is to cover TEs, he is not covering TEs at 5'9.5. Never said early signing period was next, I said if Hyypolite does not end up in this class its a problem and from the looks of it UM is not doing the necessary things rn to try to flip him.
Tennison is a bad a$$. He can play CB, SS, FS, RB, slot, or wherever he wants to play. He’s an elite athlete that’s way underrated by recruiting services. Anyone trying to pinhole him at a position right now is foolish. He’s an elite football player. Give him a couple months on campus to figure it out and build confidence with the decision.

He was smaller than that his Sr season bc he wrestled at 189. He was probably 185 all day.

UM has always played with smaller guys that hit like bigger dudes and DGAF. That’s SWAG. Rohan, Ray, Denzel, Sean, and many others. We need those guys and not short slow guys that weigh 220 from Texas. I’m still ****ed we let the 4.4 kid go to Louisville last cycle. I think Diaz has the best chance of figuring it out vs any coaches we’ve had since Butch. My only concern is that he’s adapted the Richt recruiting tendencies on slow playing local kids waiting on BS.

Advertisement
I did a lot of hate-watching FSU last year. Neal and Goss could blossom into good players one day, but certainly not this year. Jay Williams and Juaun Williams are going to be some of the worst players in college football, and Abdul Bello might already be the worst player in the power 5 (seriously, watch the FSU-Syracuse last game and focus on number 75, hes atrocious). Baveon Johnson has major issues snapping and has never gotten it together despite being the number 1 center recruit in high school, but Ryan Roberts is an NIU transfer who actually is pretty good. Cole Minshew is another guy who isn't a bad lineman but he suffers major injury problems.

So they have 1.5 good lineman for this year and maybe 2 or 3 next year. No idea why any QB or RB would go there
Yeah. ..but they got Donte' Pimpleton.

I said take Parrish... They didn't. I said take Holmes... They didn't. I said take Mookie... They didn't. Now they won't get anybody. This offensive staff along with whoever is in charge of recruiting LB's need to be fired.

Lol this offensive staff will learn soon to take how the defense guys are doing if you have a Low grade A recruit or top B prospect wanting in take them. But keep recruiting the pipe dreams

Us not grabbing mookie because we need an NFL big body on the outside is ridiculous

Advertisement
Lol this offensive staff will learn soon to take how the defense guys are doing if you have a Low grade A recruit or top B prospect wanting in take them. But keep recruiting the pipe dreams

Us not grabbing mookie because we need an NFL big body on the outside is ridiculous
We have X and Fleming already. Still might Mookie and somebody else.
He looked like a twig running around as a freshman here. Some guys can flat out play football. The size queens of CIS think only guys who look like Jeff Luc can play.
Right. He didn’t do anything either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would love to hear why Diaz decided against keeping Hartley and also Dugans considering the current events and then some.

My guess part had to do with finances, Dugans was making good cash and Hartley got a raise after last year also, so to get someone like Enos and Fields I think he really wanted had to just let everyone go. With Fields I think it was a battle between LVille upping the price and Oregon kind of wanting him back and able to spend money. So Dugans and Hartley making more than 500,000 combined wasn’t going to work.

Also would have to have given out some title reductions, Dugans had a special title to him and Hartley had special teams

My guess part had to do with finances, Dugans was making good cash and Hartley got a raise after last year also, so to get someone like Enos and Fields I think he really wanted had to just let everyone go. With Fields I think it was a battle between LVille upping the price and Oregon kind of wanting him back and able to spend money. So Dugans and Hartley making more than 500,000 combined wasn’t going to work.

Also would have to have given out some title reductions, Dugans had a special title to him and Hartley had special teams

I believe it was as simple as wanting to have a complete break from the Richt offense. If you are in business, you will understand that.

Advertisement
Back