KNIGHTON

Quan and Bandy both played Striker and Nickel roles before they started or the Striker position became a position. His height won’t determine his position.
that was then, this is now. Ever since they coined the striker positioned, they have put Romeo finley there, Derrick Smith, and now Gilber Frierson. they are all 6'1 or above. They even recruited guys like keshawn washington for the striker position, UM obviously has an idea of what they want their strikers to look like now.

Advertisement
Why are our coaches such amateurs on the trail? Anyone with any sort of pulse for recruiting knew we would fück up our shot with Parrish as we wasted our time with chasing Knighton.

Pigs get fed & hogs get slaughtered. We already locked up what most consider SFla top back who was pushing for Parrish & we still were chasing Knighton, all while knowing these bags schools body us every year for kids like that.

Now Parrish is probably going to be tell Hickson to go **** up a rope.

What? Parrish wanted in. We didn’t accept because of Knighton. Massive fail.
Disagree I wouldn't accept his commitment either I don't give a **** w none of yall south fla dudes got to say. Knighton is way better film don't lie.

But y'all keep this energy up for Parrish🗣🗣😭😭

Disagree I wouldn't accept his commitment either I don't give a **** w none of yall south fla dudes got to say. Knighton is way better film don't lie.

But y'all keep this energy up for Parrish🗣🗣😭😭

Now we have none of the two. Enjoy.

Advertisement
that was then, this is now. Ever since they coined the striker positioned, they have put Romeo finley there, Derrick Smith, and now Gilber Frierson. they are all 6'1 or above. They even recruited guys like keshawn washington for the striker position, UM obviously has an idea of what they want their strikers to look like now.
That’s true. They still moved Smith back to safety tho, it’s still requires a skill set. We’ll see.

🤣🤣. Bro stop smoking dope if it makes you talk like that lol. We just landed our best OL in 3 years. We once again have the best RB in the state. We have a five star QB on a visit, for next cycle, while already having our 4 star QB committed for this cycle. The best OL in the state is on campus probably now for the 2nd time in the same amount of weeks. We have 2 LBs on OVs currently. Calm down bro and realize, for June, that’s not the end of the world. Lol
He can't calm he only knows how to be a sarcastic piece of ****. It's probably his personality... gotta be a car salesman or one of those pyramid scheme guys.

Advertisement
Columbus is a school full of ***aloons. I get it. Parrish wanted to commit. We declined. As I predicted, we are left with our ****s in our hands.
How are we left with our **** in our hands? They really only seem to be interested in adding another guy if he’s elite. They swung at Knighton and missed. Now we walk away with a 5 star RB and that’s it.

We’re talking about Dallas going pro. Like who’s to say he’s automatically gone? He may want the degree first then go. We’ll still have 4 RBs on the roster even if he does leave and that’s not counting Burns. That’s plenty depth. I just wouldn’t spend the ship on another RB. Especially when OL, DL, LB, and DB has more quality and value in this class.

My comment was more geared towards counting on next years recruits when history has shown they are not very reliable. I really don’t know what DJ or Burns are going to do but if they do come back then that is enough depth. However, if they don’t 4 RB’s is not plenty of depth. We started last year with 4 TE’s and ended the year with none. I would really hate to have to watch Hillery try going out for screen passes.

My comment was more geared towards counting on next years recruits when history has shown they are not very reliable. I really don’t know what DJ or Burns are going to do but if they do come back then that is enough depth. However, if they don’t 4 RB’s is not plenty of depth. We started last year with 4 TE’s and ended the year with none. I would really hate to have to watch Hillery try going out for screen passes.
Yeah that’s true.

I’m not so sure that we have no shot at Parrish if the Knighton ship has indeed sailed. Parrish is and has been the plan B for his top schools in UM, FSPoo and Pedo State. If Knighton goes FSPOO, they will not want Parrish. Pedo has like another 5 guys in front of him.

If we WANT him and turn up the heat on him I think we have a really good shot. If he wants to be in his feelings and go to either Utah, FAU or most likely Pitt because we “slowed played” him then that’s on him.

Advertisement
I’m not so sure that we have no shot at Parrish if the Knighton ship has indeed sailed. Parrish is and has been the plan B for his top schools in UM, FSPoo and Pedo State. If Knighton goes FSPOO, they will not want Parrish. Pedo has like another 5 guys in front of him.

If we WANT him and turn up the heat on him I think we have a really good shot. If he wants to be in his feelings and go to either Utah, FAU or most likely Pitt because we “slowed played” him then that’s on him.

slow playing dudes hurts no one else but UM. same as offering first. if these kids are butt hurt, they can kick rocks. they always talk about business decisions, well this is a business decision for UM as well.

FSU is going after Keyvon Lee as RB #2. They are feeling pretty good there too. He seems to be willing to wait and see how their season goes,though. He's got lots of other options...

I'll never understand why people freak out about RB recruiting. If there is any position at the University of Miami I'm not worried about, it's RB
Exactly. I want Knighton just as bad as everyone else does, but we forget that Chaney is the cake and anything after that is the icing on the cake. If we don’t get knighton go after Holmes or Parrish, if we don’t get Holmes or Parrish, fck it go after the NY kid Murphey. At the end one of these kids will crack.

Advertisement
Exactly. I want Knighton just as bad as everyone else does, but we forget that Chaney is the cake and anything after that is the icing on the cake. If we don’t get knighton go after Parrish, if we don’t get Parrish, fck it go after the NY kid Murphey. At the end one of these kids will crack.

Murphy committed to Purdue yesterday. Ivins said the new staff didn't recruit him at all

Exactly. I want Knighton just as bad as everyone else does, but we forget that Chaney is the cake and anything after that is the icing on the cake. If we don’t get knighton go after Holmes or Parrish, if we don’t get Holmes or Parrish, fck it go after the NY kid Murphey. At the end one of these kids will crack.
Marvin Scott

Advertisement
Back