KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Knighton seems like a guy who just wants to leave South Florida.

I would love to add Parrish but that ship may have sailed.
Is it because we cut off contact with him?

But didn't Parrish just visit us last week for 7v7 camp?

Advertisement
If the kid would rather play with FSU then so be it. I tend to agree that we don't really need a 2nd RB but if the staff really wants another one then there's plenty of time to find a RB. They can circle back to Parrish & Homles or put out some new offers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Still leaves us with Cam, Lo, Martin, and Chaney. Franklin is committed for next cycle and it’s another stud out there with Miami interest.

Not trying to be a dyck but I wouldn’t let whose committed for next cycle, much less someone who has shown interest determine how we approach this cycle. Really hope the staff is not taking that approach.

It’s not when you lose someone like Parrish who was nearly a given.

But that was going to happen either way. Coaches put their efforts into Knighton instead of Parrish. Only way this cha he’s is it we went back in time and coaches didn’t prioritize Knighton the way they did. If not, this would be ground hog day regarding Parrish.

But that was going to happen either way. Coaches put their efforts into Knighton instead of Parrish. Only way this cha he’s is it we went back in time and coaches didn’t prioritize Knighton the way they did. If not, this would be ground hog day regarding Parrish.

What? Parrish wanted in. We didn’t accept because of Knighton. Massive fail.

Advertisement
Back