KNIGHTON

Ease up on E-High man!! I went to school and was a class behind Kerlin and Kenard, although I had some classes with them. Yea, Evans isn’t considered an academic powerhouse lol
Hey, I'm not the one who knocked Evans academically. It was another poster. I was just pointing out that even if the school was not that great other players came through and did OK academically. Not singling out Horace, either. He might have needed some extra help.

Incidentally, another UM player from Evans was Leon Searcy.

Advertisement
No need for any Cane-on-Cane violence.

Bottom line, F$U is squandering a 5-star running back tandem with terrible OL play, and it doesn't look like their OL will get much better in the near future. They currently have 12 commits (literally, half of a recruiting class) and only one guy is an OL (and he is a 3-star). In 2019, they only signed 1 OL higher than a 3-star. So it does not APPEAR that they have the ability to turn the Titanic around very quickly.

If they had a bunch of young 4 and 5 star OLs already in the fold, I could see how a RB like Knighton COULD project some near-term improvements. But that isn't the case.
Yeah, but does Knighton see that?

Off the FSU board - story coming out shortly.

From Blostein:

And I just got done speaking with Knighton. Said he’s absolutely loving this visit. He plans to see Ohio state next weekend and commit to a school when he gets back from that visit. Story going to be up shortly

Said Knighton was meeting with Taggert at that point... Knighton was up there with his family

Advertisement
image.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back