KNIGHTON

Exactly. I want Knighton just as bad as everyone else does, but we forget that Chaney is the cake and anything after that is the icing on the cake. If we don’t get knighton go after Holmes or Parrish, if we don’t get Holmes or Parrish, fck it go after the NY kid Murphey. At the end one of these kids will crack.

Not as bad as everyone as I want Knighton more than Chaney. Just barely, but Knighton doesn't play second fiddle to anyone this year in state.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re talking about Dallas going pro. Like who’s to say he’s automatically gone? He may want the degree first then go. We’ll still have 4 RBs on the roster even if he does leave and that’s not counting Burns. That’s plenty depth. I just wouldn’t spend the ship on another RB. Especially when OL, DL, LB, and DB has more quality and value in this class.
Coaches

Advertisement
And you crying about it does what. I will enjoy my day though. It's beautiful in the nation's capital today.

No one is crying about it. It’s pointing out a massive fail by Diaz. If I saw this coming months ago then how did Diaz not? But I get it, you’re sensitive and can’t handle holding coach accountable.

No one is crying about it. It’s pointing out a massive fail by Diaz. If I saw this coming months ago then how did Diaz not? But I get it, you’re sensitive and can’t handle holding coach accountable.
This would be more understandable if you didn’t have Chaney. However we do and the staff wanted to try and pair him with another elite back. If we miss so what go after someone else but it’s not the end of the day

This would be more understandable if you didn’t have Chaney. However we do and the staff wanted to try and pair him with another elite back. If we miss so what go after someone else but it’s not the end of the day

I understand your point but Chaney doesn’t explain the incompetence approach by our staff. Never put all your eggs in one basket.

Advertisement
I understand your point but Chaney doesn’t explain the incompetence approach by our staff. Never put all your eggs in one basket.
That’s not incompetence, anyone would be stupid to not go after this kid after Clemson turned away his commitment. His recruitment was basically wide open then. It would be incompetence if we DIDN'T have Chaney on board, but we do and Chaney IS RB1!!! We can literally pair him up with any 3 ⭐️ RB from SFL, because we have Davis, Lingard, Martin heading into next season not to mention Thad Franklin committed for 2021.

Advertisement
He's really not that small, he was measured as a legit 5'10 173lbs, he just needs to add more weight.
Some of these dudes see HS juniors as finished products. They wouldn’t have signed Ray Lewis because he was about 195 pounds when he got here and looked like a CB. All he did was hang about 17 tackles on Colorado in his first game.

They didn’t put all their eggs in one basket. They got a 5 star mega talent in Chaney and tried to fill the 2nd spot with another elite RB.

That’s two baskets. They filled one to the top and might not even care that much about the 2nd basket. If they really want a 2nd RB they will get a good one. Signing day isn’t tomorrow.

I think there's more going on behind the scenes with Manny and this staff than there was with Richt and his. I know nothing definitely but it's just a sense. None of us really know what the board for any position looks like for sure. We have to trust and just watch and see.
That's for sure. Like the Deep State staff may have all kinds of covert operations....they'll hack the Clemson, Georgia and Bama recruiting office servers.

Advertisement
Back