KNIGHTON

Advertisement
My guess part had to do with finances, Dugans was making good cash and Hartley got a raise after last year also, so to get someone like Enos and Fields I think he really wanted had to just let everyone go. With Fields I think it was a battle between LVille upping the price and Oregon kind of wanting him back and able to spend money. So Dugans and Hartley making more than 500,000 combined wasn’t going to work.

Also would have to have given out some title reductions, Dugans had a special title to him and Hartley had special teams
No way it way it had anything to do with money. You’re living in the past if you believe that. The titles and such I still doubt. Those coaches both have lower titles now.

Advertisement
where do we get the white wrist bands the players/recruits were getting in the past. i saw mike ryan w one on during the lebastard show

Advertisement
My comment was more geared towards counting on next years recruits when history has shown they are not very reliable. I really don’t know what DJ or Burns are going to do but if they do come back then that is enough depth. However, if they don’t 4 RB’s is not plenty of depth. We started last year with 4 TE’s and ended the year with none. I would really hate to have to watch Hillery try going out for screen passes.

Any team in the country loses their top 3 running backs they are in trouble. Just stop we have enough depth and talent at RB with or without a 2nd RB in this class

20190624_132947.jpg

Advertisement
We keep shooting and see what happens in December... long 5 months from now. Season could be booming for business.

Miami doesnt really care. Ivins and David keep saying on 247 that Miami is more than ok with just Chaney. They're really driving that point home.

Yes, but it's still ok for fanbase to be disappointed losing a quality back like Knighton to anyone let alone to a rival that is a total shytshow right now.

And yes Miami DOES care...Taking only Chaney doesn't mean that they don't want Knighton badly. Both of these can/do exist...They recruited the **** of Knighton and he is/was a priority.

Advertisement
I seriously have no idea why kids would want to go to FSU right now. It's a complete dumpster fire. Other than the depth chart, they have nothing appealing right now. Oh well, we shot our shot and he wants to go to our rival... maybe he will change his mind when they are 6-6.

I seriously have no idea why kids would want to go to FSU right now. It's a complete dumpster fire. Other than the depth chart, they have nothing appealing right now. Oh well, we shot our shot and he wants to go to our rival... maybe he will change his mind when they are 6-6.
Probably wants to play right away

Bc Willie and his staff can recruit, simple as that.

Advertisement
Back