KNIGHTON

Advertisement
But you're paid handsomely and aren't coming in with a 5-star back ahead of you.

People acting like FSU shouldn't get a single recruit are either morons, delusional, or probably both.

FSU will always get recruits no matter whos coaching. Its always been that way... Just like UF still landed 5 star guys when McElwain was there

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still like Holmes... he’s a baller with the ball in his hands...

Parrish is nice id recruit him... mostly because you just don’t know what’s up with Burns and DJ is gone after this year

If the staff really doesn't pursue Parrish, it's a **** of a fail.

Let that kid go to Pitt and watch what happens. He's going to be another one in 3 years that everyone will be wondering what the **** he's doing in Pittsburgh. Zack Moss 2.0

Advertisement
Don’t get the depth chart argument when he’s considering OSU who has 5 four star RB’s returning who were Fr and So last year plus they added Crowley. Such is life.
He’s not going to OSU. OSU is a fallback in case Taggert and Briles jump ship next year and he needs an excuse to leave state.

But you're paid handsomely and aren't coming in with a 5-star back ahead of you.

People acting like FSU shouldn't get a single recruit are either morons, delusional, or probably both.
If you think Knighton looks at it as Cheaney is ahead of him you are wrong. He believes he is every bit as talented as Cheaney. Just because many of us see it that way doesn't mean he doesn't believe in himself supremely.

Advertisement
If you think Knighton looks at it as Cheaney is ahead of him you are wrong. He believes he is every bit as talented as Cheaney. Just because many of us see it that way doesn't mean he doesn't believe in himself supremely.

That's not what I meant. I said ahead of him, I really meant in the same class. I agree...if Knighton is worth a ****, he doesn't see anyone else as being ahead of him. I'm fine with that. I just meant the depth chart is a lot more favorable there rather than immediately having to compete with a kid you know is a stud.

It was obvious that Jeff Luc was going to be a bust. The kid was built like a bodybuilder. He was too stiff to play linebacker on the next level. Maybe back in the days when football is played in a phone booth.

Everybody was just obsessed with him because he bullied people on the high school level.
He just demolished people on tackles....of course that only happened if the runner ran right into Luc.

Advertisement
Back