KNIGHTON

Miami was never getting Knighton. We were always going to be the #2 school at our very best. Rather than continuing to defend Deerfield kids, why don’t just admit the obvious truth.
He has no choice, he works there. He is seemingly in denial, and has been for the life of this thread, because he needs to tow his company line.

Advertisement
Miami was never getting Knighton. We were always going to be the #2 school at our very best. Rather than continuing to defend Deerfield kids, why don’t just admit the obvious truth.

How the **** you gonna tell me when I know the kid and his pops?
Man STFU.
You MF'ing fans sound stupid when you get in your feelings over these kids.

Advertisement
Now we pushing the “Deerfield kids don’t come here” narrative again. Wasn’t that already debunked bin previous threads when some posted all the kids Miami actually went after from that school and that list could’ve been counted on one hand? Whatever floats y’all boat.

I get it, we haven't been good for a while now but we do have more wins than the other two do over the last 2 years. FSU 12 wins, UF 14, Miami 17. I understand we haven't been hitting it out of the park, but neither have these other programs. Kind of head scratching kids say we haven't shown them stuff but they pick the other schools. Oh well.

Why would the kid go to multiple practices and drive to Orlando for the spring game if Miami was never in it?

His dad wearing Miami gear and telling me that he would love to see his son choose Miami...that was all an act?

This board is full of conspiracy theorist, don't bother. Cribby should be one of the guys that believes you because of the misses he had last season.

@Cribby thought he was an insider for awhile :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: and then did ban bet and punked out after none of his insider **** came true. A grown adult was scared to leave this site.

Advertisement
How the **** you gonna tell me when I know the kid and his pops?
Man STFU.
You MF'ing fans sound stupid when you get in your feelings over these kids.
I’m not in my feelings. Why would I be? I was never dumb enough to believe we had a shot with him.

This board is full of conspiracy theorist, don't bother. Cribby should be one of the guys that believes you because of the misses he had last season.

@Cribby thought he was an insider for awhile :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: and then did ban bet and punked out after none of his insider **** came true. A grown adult was scared to leave this site.
:jordan:

Advertisement
Guess you being caught up in the play by play hindered you from seeing the outcome that was obvious to most from the jump. Knighton never was coming to Miami
Yeah, the outcome was more obvious to you over-emotional fvckers than it was to his own coaches. LOL

The audacity of you dudes to think that you knew/know more about a kid's intentions than his actual coach.

I seriously have no idea why kids would want to go to FSU right now. It's a complete dumpster fire. Other than the depth chart, they have nothing appealing right now. Oh well, we shot our shot and he wants to go to our rival... maybe he will change his mind when they are 6-6.

It's gotta be that turnover backpack. He probably feels that'll help him carry all those books and supplies between classes.

Advertisement
Now we pushing the “Deerfield kids don’t come here” narrative again. Wasn’t that already debunked bin previous threads when some posted all the kids Miami actually went after from that school and that list could’ve been counted on one hand? Whatever floats y’all boat.

Nah you read the wrong thread, definitely more than 1 hand.

Advertisement
Back