KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Ya but you're playing both sides here..."Got all the info/got no info, haven't spoken"

@Coach Macho you are one of the people that I respect the most on this site. Literally I have you up there with @Liberty City El and @gogeta4 . The thing is that Skeeter brings up a good point that you are dodging. You said you are his coach that you know more than us about the situation and that is fair. Yet when they ask you why was raving so much about UM but all of a sudden it's a OSU/FSU battle and you say you haven't spoken to him then that's contradictory.

At the end of the day with all your knowledge ect. another top Deerfield Beach kid will spurn Miami. Is it because Chaney? Perhaps... But the trend is there. Restrepo? Does not even count as he has not even played a game for DB yet. If possible, as you ae his coach maybe you can ask him what happened with Miami?

Advertisement
@Coach Macho you are one of the people that I respect the most on this site. Literally I have you up there with @Liberty City El and @gogeta4 . The thing is that Skeeter brings up a good point that you are dodging. You said you are his coach that you know more than us about the situation and that is fair. Yet when they ask you why was raving so much about UM but all of a sudden it's a OSU/FSU battle and you say you haven't spoken to him then that's contradictory.

At the end of the day with all your knowledge ect. another top Deerfield Beach kid will spurn Miami. Is it because Chaney? Perhaps... But the trend is there. Restrepo? Does not even count as he has not even played a game for DB yet. If possible, as you ae his coach maybe you can ask him what happened with Miami?

Nice controlled rebuttal! Kudos sir

Yup I'm the same way, I always check for Macho's opinion...Good poster and you can tell he's passionate and knowledgable as a coach, he just gets a little emotional on this topic.

Advertisement
That’s almost as bad as starting a troll account , posting every day, just to get attention in every thread. While doing this thousands of times , for years lol.

No way that’s pathetic....now I’ll let you get back to posting the same **** in every thread.

Um you have almost 7 times more post than me. Yeah I created an account 5 years ago to troll you Cribby, I knew you would start your fake insider gimmick in 2018.

Again You pussied out of a ban bet because you were scared to leave this site that is pathetic

Yup I'm the same way, I always check for Macho's opinion...Good poster and you can tell he's passionate and knowledgable as a coach, he just gets a little emotional on this topic.
It's because he cares about his kids. It's a tough line to walk between being a fan and coaching a kid and letting him make what he feels is the best decision. Naturally he doesn't want to see people bash the kid if he goes elsewhere and we all know people here will bash the the **** out of him even though he's done absolutely zero trolling. I think some of you guys put absolutely way too much stock into a coach's level of influence on these kids. I like Knighton's game and I'd like to have him here but if he ends up elsewhere, that's on him. If he's at FSU, he's the enemy.

Miami’s OL was nowhere near as bad as FSU’s.

Miami’s wasn’t good, but FSU’s was historically bad.

Miami rush offense: 45th
FSU: 126

Sacks allowed Miami: 56th
FSU: 111th

TFL allowed Miami: 44th
FSU: 126th
When you factor in Mark Richt running the O, those numbers are actually quite amazing. Been saying it a while now. Our LINE is not the problem. The problem was no line in the world would look good with the play calling we saw last year.

Advertisement
Odd he didn't go to Paradise. I wouldn't say Miami is out. Keep recruiting him.

Agreed. Especially since their may not be a spot for him or B Rob when Corch Willie decides to fill the spots with more DB’s so that he can accomplish his lifelong dream of playing an entire game exclusively with DB’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back