KNIGHTON

Advertisement
I recommend taking classes that revolve around logic, like discrete math.

Just because a recruit comes to Paradise, doesn't mean he'll sign with Miami. Having said that, the odds of a recruit signing Miami are far less likely if said recruit doesn't attend Paradise. Again, which highly touted prospect have we signed that didn't show up to Paradise and chose to OV elsewhere. It's one thing to not attend because of another engagement or personal matter. This is in a completely different context as he's literally going to another school to OV.
OSU must have new toilets they want recruits to see.

People putting way too much stock into this camp that quite frankly hasn’t netted much in the regards to same year recruiting
It's not all about getting commits. I'm sure the coaches would be ecstatic to get some but imo. It's a way to see the football side up close. Interaction with Staff and current and former players. Along with competing with the best players this country has to offer.

You telling me he couldn't go see OSU new bathroom the following week. Coach Day could work in a talent like Knighton in.

Don't take this as me attacking you.

It's not all about getting commits. I'm sure the coaches would be ecstatic to get some but imo. It's a way to see the football side up close. Interaction with Staff and current and former players. Along with competing with the best players this country has to offer.

You telling me he couldn't go see OSU new bathroom the following week. Coach Day could work in a talent like Knighton in?

He did all the things you mentioned at the Spring or Scrimmage or whatever he attended. I get that some were of the belief that he was not coming prior to the scheduling of this visit. I'm just of the opinion, that not attending this camp after multiple trips to campus and practice, etc...isnt a major deal

Nunn, Zip, Ingraham, Summerrall, Brownlee, Haselwood, Tarquin, MAR, Crowley, Eguakan

But they attended Paradise so you have to sign with Miami right lmaoooo
And what’s funny around this time each of those guys were mocked in the class too with confidence at that time outside of haselwood(who’s confidence grew months later). These guys were largely the top names at the camp and none of them ended up here

Advertisement

You telling me he couldn't go see OSU new bathroom the following week. Coach Day could work in a talent like Knighton in.

He was just at both spring games and numerous practices... Around the commits

He did all the things you mentioned at the Spring or Scrimmage or whatever he attended. I get that some were of the belief that he was not coming prior to the scheduling of this visit. I'm just of the opinion, that not attending this camp after multiple trips to campus and practice, etc...isnt a major deal
He was just at both spring games and numerous practices... Around the commits

I get that but you could also be at the biggest recruiting event the program offers. Build bonds with guys that weren't at the same events you were already at. Share your experience thus far.

Coach Day isn't going to tell Knighton to kick rocks if he decided to come another day.

Advertisement
Here’s the thing, you know how weak it looks to just bow out of a recruitment when your main competition is Willy ******* Taggart with the state of fsu program? Will he even survive the year as the head coach? It MAKES NO SENSE , to bow out of the recruitment when we have made this much headway. We are not going to get anywhere in terms of the top of college football by keep settling and that’s facts. Quit being scared to recruit the elite prospects of south Florida. I’m convinced , a lot of y’all would be scared to recruit many of the early 2000 cane players too if they were placed in this day and age and that’s facts lol...

And for the record Parrish comes from Miami Columbus, they have d*cked Miami around worse than any other school in south Florida the last 4 cycles with decommitments from josh uche, josh jobe, Chris Henderson, Elijah Roberts.... So even if we do pursue i expect games there too. It’s always games there outside of a guy Like bandy or bush

Last edited:
Here’s the thing, you know how weak it looks to just bow out of a recruitment when your main competition is Willy ******* Taggart with the state of fsu program. Will he even survive the year as the head coach? It MAKES NO SENSE , to bow out of the recruitment when we have made this much headway. We are not going to get anywhere in terms of the top of college football by keep settling and that’s facts.

Well fortunately, the coaches don't think like most fans posting on a message board when it comes to this so I doubt they are going to stop recruiting the kid like some want them to. Easy.

Here’s the thing, you know how weak it looks to just bow out of a recruitment when your main competition is Willy ******* Taggart with the state of fsu program? Will he even survive the year as the head coach? It MAKES NO SENSE , to bow out of the recruitment when we have made this much headway. We are not going to get anywhere in terms of the top of college football by keep settling and that’s facts. Quit being scared to recruit the elite prospects of south Florida

You dont "bow out." You just make sure you have a backup plan ready to go. Once crowley bitc hed out last year the staff was left scrambling trying to get back on the wright train and we ended up with a transfer.

Advertisement
I don’t care what this kid does before our season. If we put a good product out on the field our chances will increase substantially. Kid can come to paradise and commit on the spot but if Manny and Co. go 5-7 or 7-6 then it don’t mean squat, he’ll just end up decommiting like Macho said, you want elite kids from Deerfield to take us serious and commit then we have to win games. I don’t know why y’all thought Knighton would be an easy layup

Advertisement
You dont "bow out." You just make sure you have a backup plan ready to go. Once crowley bitc hed out last year the staff was left scrambling trying to get back on the wright train and we ended up with a transfer.
That staff was lazy

Advertisement
Back