KNIGHTON

Advertisement
He is a major prospect and if he wanted to see future possible teammates in a live setting, he would be here.

Sure, he still might come, but if we were put front or close to it at least, he would be here. He has every other weekend in the year to go see another school, but chose this one.

OSU won this round. We need to do it on the field during the season and then maybe we've got a shot.

Advertisement
How many top prospects that we was recruiting before Paradise, that didnt come and we still signed?

Did Brevin go to Paradise? I'm not sure. I know it's only one. I found a list of a lot of guys from the 2017 camp with the '18 class plus underclassmen. Lot of attendees on there that didn't come to Miami. Just didn't see Brevin anywhere.

You guys need to learn to look at the big picture and realize 1 individual event will not determine a guaranteed outcome in recruiting.

However, to review:

- committed to Oklahoma
- left Oklahoma and was reportedly on verge of committing to FSU
- OVs to Ohio State instead of coming to our big event

1+1= he’s not coming.

Be weary of the guys who we always seem to be running 2nd or 3rd too.

Advertisement
Lmao at the overreaction. I still think he goes to FSU at the end of the day but him not coming to Paradise has nothing to do with that.
Not an overreaction. Even you don't think he is coming. Just like many others have the same thought.

Quit jerking off when it's obvious. He isn't coming here to play. Get Scott or Parish. Call it quits at the potion and focus elsewhere.

Not an overreaction. Even you don't think he is coming. Just like many others have the same thought.

Quit jerking off when it's obvious. He isn't coming here to play. Get Scott or Parish. Call it quits at the potion and focus elsewhere.

Yep. Not saying cut him off completely. But start preparing to re-position the resources.

So him Driving 3 hours for an off campus spring game means he’s not interested too right? I just Can’t speak in absolutes for a recruitment. Just because he doesn’t attend paradise camp doesn’t mean he aint coming and on the other hand if he did attend paradise camp doesn’t mean he will come either at the end of the day

Coming to Paradise isn't the end all be all. If he came, it puts us in a good position. But he isn't, he's OV'ing to another school. I'll wait to hear on what highly touted guy we've signed in the last few years that decided to OV to another school during the same time as Paradise.

I don't, but I've felt that way for months. Not all of a sudden today just because the kid isn't visiting for our camp. But carry on.

Advertisement
Yep. Not saying cut him off completely. But start preparing to re-position the resources.
IMO we got the best back committed. Scott and Parrish aren't chumps. If either man is wanting to commit. Let them become part of this program. Quit wasting time on guys that will not be here.

We had Lo commit a few years ago. Whom was considered the best back. Davis joined after and many thought it was a bad move. Other big names still left out there. Davis has turned out to be the better back at this moment in time.

Knighton isn't the end all. He could be at Paradise and help recruit for the the program instead of chasing bags.

I don't, but I've felt that way for months. Not all of a sudden today just because the kid isn't visiting for our camp. But carry on.
I didn't say you jumped on the train today. So don't get all butt hurt because i quoted your post.

Just stating the obvious he isn't coming. Yet people want to overreact to others saying we should move on.

Advertisement
IMO we got the best back committed. Scott and Parrish aren't chumps. If either man is wanting to commit. Let them become part of this program. Quit wasting time on guys that will not be here.

We had Lo commit a few years ago. Whom was considered the best back. Davis joined after and many thought it was a bad move. Other big names still left out there. Davis has turned out to be the better back at this moment in time.

Knighton isn't the end all. He could be at Paradise and help recruit for the the program instead of chasing bags.

Don't disagree. Only thing that worries me about Scott is the competition in that area is below average. I'm from that area and went to HS around there. Only real team that has been consistently good and competitive over the last decade or more has been Mainland, and even they get stomped when they have to play a South Florida team usually in the state Semis. I would lean Parrish over Scott, but that's just my opinion. Probably a coin toss really and either would be a compliment to Chaney.

Don't disagree. Only thing that worries me about Scott is the competition in that area is below average. I'm from that area and went to HS around there. Only real team that has been consistently good and competitive over the last decade or more has been Mainland, and even they get stomped when they have to play a South Florida team usually in the state Semis. I would lean Parrish over Scott, but that's just my opinion. Probably a coin toss really and either would be a compliment to Chaney.
I got your concern. For me i'm not too concerned with the level a competition a RB goes up against vs other position. It that was the case. So Florida would always have the top ranked backs 1 through 5 in the rankings.

People had concerns for Davis because he got beat out by a frosh and the only way he got to play was because Wright getting hurt. Scott intrigues me. Solid 4.5 speed for a HS kid. Can run inside or outside. Has a nice stiff arm and is not willing to go down by arm tackles. This is a man you have to wrap up.

Nunn, Zip, Ingraham, Summerrall, Brownlee, Haselwood, Tarquin, MAR, Crowley, Eguakan

But they attended Paradise so you have to sign with Miami right lmaoooo

I recommend taking classes that revolve around logic, like discrete math.

Just because a recruit comes to Paradise, doesn't mean he'll sign with Miami. Having said that, the odds of a recruit signing Miami are far less likely if said recruit doesn't attend Paradise. Again, which highly touted prospect have we signed that didn't show up to Paradise and chose to OV elsewhere. It's one thing to not attend because of another engagement or personal matter. This is in a completely different context as he's literally going to another school to OV.

Advertisement
Back