KNIGHTON

Advertisement
So him Driving 3 hours for an off campus spring game means he’s not interested too right? I just Can’t speak in absolutes for a recruitment. Just because he doesn’t attend paradise camp doesn’t mean he aint coming and on the other hand if he did attend paradise camp doesn’t mean he will come either at the end of the day

Man if they get Knighton a year after getting Crowley, that would be an insane haul.

So him Driving 3 hours for an off campus spring game means he’s not interested too right? I just Can’t speak in absolutes for a recruitment. Just because he doesn’t attend paradise camp doesn’t mean he aint coming and on the other hand if he did attend paradise camp doesn’t mean he will come either at the end of the day

Exactly...Sure there are clues. But to speak in absolutes is just silly.

Advertisement
This dude has been here a lot. Coming to a camp isn't going to make him commit. How many big time recruits has commited at paradise camp? I dont remember even one.

Chose an OV to a school that’s not even said to be leading over paradise. We’re probably third place then. Move on.

Or he simply isn't staying in Miami unless he has no other options.... The Clemson train sailed. They are done at RB unless they decide to take Ngata at the end.

Advertisement
All the people crying in here like we havent had plenty of kids visit multiple times and come for Paradise and still go elsewhere. Coming to Paradise Camp means nothing

Take a logic class.

Coming to Paradise Camp may not be a guarantee that we sign the kid, but NOT coming to Paradise Camp is a good indication that our chances are slim.

This logic stuff isn't complicated.

Lmao at the overreaction. I still think he goes to FSU at the end of the day but him not coming to Paradise has nothing to do with that.

Right? This isn't even an FSU OV, which is where he's going to wind up. The kid takes an OV to OSU and now all of a sudden we should push for a commitment from Marvin Scott LMAO.

Advertisement
Take a logic class.

Coming to Paradise Camp may not be a guarantee that we sign the kid, but NOT coming to Paradise Camp is a good indication that our chances are slim.

This logic stuff isn't complicated.

Maybe for OOS kids or kids that have never been to Miami. He may not sign with Miami but him coming to Paradise would prove nothing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back