KNIGHTON

Advertisement
He literally ran through that kid and barely slowed down.
Kids so elite. But coach macho you think hes a kid who is attracted to the depth chart at fsu or will want to wait his turn and save his body for the pros? cause dalvin was great at fsu but they wore him down pretty good there.

Not that I think he wouldn't get carriers as a freshman cause i think he would cause backs don't shirt anymore

Advertisement
Kids so elite. But coach macho you think hes a kid who is attracted to the depth chart at fsu or will want to wait his turn and save his body for the pros? cause dalvin was great at fsu but they wore him down pretty good there.

Not that I think he wouldn't get carriers as a freshman cause i think he would cause backs don't shirt anymore

It's more than just the depth chart. I think he genuinely liked the school/visit. He wasn't even considering Miami before Hickson and co jumped on him. He had no desire to stay home. Miami had a lot of catching up to do, and they've made-up a lot of ground.

It's more than just the depth chart. I think he genuinely liked the school/visit. He wasn't even considering Miami before Hickson and co jumped on him. He had no desire to stay home. Miami had a lot of catching up to do, and they've made-up a lot of ground.
Good to hear. Hes a big fish so its good were in the running.

Knighton is a smart kid, nobody with his intelligence wants to attend a school with the lowest APR in the FBS.

Advertisement
Just tell him that if he goes to fsu he is gonna compete in dance offs. He comes to miami he competes for acc championships and chance at the playoffs lol hope he joins our class

Advertisement
Somebody fwd this to Knighton.

Chaney has developed a strong relationship with Hickson. He said the two have talked about him playing with Top247 running back Jaylan Knighton at the next level.

“That guy is good," Chaney said of Knighton. "There’s no doubt in my head that he’s a really amazing player. He can do anything and everything. I talk to him all the time. He’s a real smart dude.”

Advertisement

Whats your take so far on Hickson in Broward? What are the whispers?

Advertisement
Back