KNIGHTON

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here’s the thing, you know how weak it looks to just bow out of a recruitment when your main competition is Willy ******* Taggart with the state of fsu program? Will he even survive the year as the head coach? It MAKES NO SENSE , to bow out of the recruitment when we have made this much headway. We are not going to get anywhere in terms of the top of college football by keep settling and that’s facts. Quit being scared to recruit the elite prospects of south Florida. I’m convinced , a lot of y’all would be scared to recruit many of the early 2000 cane players too if they were placed in this day and age and that’s facts lol...

And for the record Parrish comes from Miami Columbus, they have d*cked Miami around worse than any other school in south Florida the last 4 cycles with decommitments from josh uche, josh jobe, Chris Henderson, Elijah Roberts.... So even if we do pursue i expect games there too. It’s always games there outside of a guy Like bandy or bush

Bow out of a recruitment? Because a kid is taking an official visit? There's nobody more moronic than our fans, man. Nobody.

If someone truly used the words "bow out", or really even thought those words, please do the rest of the board a favor and hang out on the main board. Recruiting is certainly not for you.

I think it’s the product they’ve been putting on the field, every year they have a winning record and top players that go first round in the draft.

And recruits see that.

Yeah it's a pretty wild model...really Moneyballing this recruiting ****. If you win and get kids paid you land recruits.

He didn't. Just because they recruited sony doesn't mean they were going by the school.
That doesn’t make any sense he was being recruited by them since the eight grade... He was a Miami lean every article he was saying he wanted to stay close to home so his family can see him play

Advertisement
I
I just choose to believe Orlando backs (and football, for the most part) is soft as baby **** and overrated every year, and until I’m proven wrong, that’ll be my opinion. Surely hoping Lingard puts that opinion on the end of his cleat and kicks it up my ***, but that opinion is very rarely proven wrong. Jacques Patrick case in point. Said from Day 1 that was in no way, shape, or form a 5-star back, and, 4 years later, he wasn’t even close. Not saying Lo won’t be good. But when I hear 5-star back, I want Duke Johnson. I want Dalvin Cook. I don’t think Lingard has close to that ability, but I’ll be thrilled to be proven wrong.
I try to tell them all time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Egukaun also

Both was the product of lazy recruiting. Searless jumped on them because they had interest in Miami and got early committments and shut it down recruiting wise.
I hope they both start so our d line could terrorize the **** out of them. I didn’t even want Equkaun when he committed.

Imo the chances of Knighton coming here are slim. His quotes as of late feels as if he's going elsewhere.

The Chaney/Parrish combo is nice but moving Mook to RB and having a Chaney/Cooper combo sounds more appealing. Mook would kill it in a 3rd down role. Has the build to run between the tackles too.

Advertisement
Back