KNIGHTON

Imo the chances of Knighton coming here are slim. His quotes as of late feels as if he's going elsewhere.

The Chaney/Parrish combo is nice but moving Mook to RB and having a Chaney/Cooper combo sounds more appealing. Mook would kill it in a 3rd down role. Has the build to run between the tackles too.
What quotes? Everything I’ve seen he sounds really interested

Advertisement
What quotes? Everything I’ve seen he sounds really interested
Just lazy quotes like this.
20190523_160051.jpg

I personally don't think he's coming unless a miracle happens on his OV. I'd lock in Mook and call it a day.

Advertisement
I wanted neither and it ****es me off that there was local OL recruits that we should have prioritized over them
Dude, OLineman 4* and above don't exist in the Tri-counties... also the one we have gotten have been meh...

Coming to Paradise isn't the end all be all. If he came, it puts us in a good position. But he isn't, he's OV'ing to another school. I'll wait to hear on what highly touted guy we've signed in the last few years that decided to OV to another school during the same time as Paradise.
Name one player that OVed to another school during paradise came , you can't

Or he simply isn't staying in Miami unless he has no other options.... The Clemson train sailed. They are done at RB unless they decide to take Ngata at the end.

LOL you think he can't commit to another school

Dude, OLineman 4* and above don't exist in the Tri-counties... also the one we have gotten have been meh...

OL is one position where you can throw stars out the window. Look at 5* Calvin Ashley who got ran out of Auburn for being soft.

When I look at an OL, I look at 5 things

Physical Growth Potential
Nastiness/Phsyical
How smart they are
Leadership
How they handle their recruitment

Advertisement
Here’s the thing, you know how weak it looks to just bow out of a recruitment when your main competition is Willy ******* Taggart with the state of fsu program? Will he even survive the year as the head coach? It MAKES NO SENSE , to bow out of the recruitment when we have made this much headway. We are not going to get anywhere in terms of the top of college football by keep settling and that’s facts. Quit being scared to recruit the elite prospects of south Florida. I’m convinced , a lot of y’all would be scared to recruit many of the early 2000 cane players too if they were placed in this day and age and that’s facts lol...

And for the record Parrish comes from Miami Columbus, they have d*cked Miami around worse than any other school in south Florida the last 4 cycles with decommitments from josh uche, josh jobe, Chris Henderson, Elijah Roberts.... So even if we do pursue i expect games there too. It’s always games there outside of a guy Like bandy or bush
If Willy was the main completion. He wouldn't be traveling to Columbus. Dude isn't looking too go to a dumpster fire.

You guys have the shortest memories and post around here like we run recruiting. Tell me about all the decommitments we don't seem to have happen all the time.

Tell me about how well RB recruiting was a year ago. Where is Crowley, McIntosh and MAR? Lets not act like that a good portion of this TNM staff is the same guys from the previous.

Instead of ****ing on Wright last year. He would be here right now. Same with Asante. Feeling real strong with Campbell. You can go on and on of how we've been left looking dumb waiting on some so called stud.

Knighton isn't Dalvin Cook. He isn't a once in a few years back. So what Parrish comes from Columbus. You sound like a betrayed ex that blames every guy for what the last one did.

It's not like you don't have Chaney or that numerous other backs would be a good 2nd option.

The inability of most of you guys to apply reason and to make cogent arguments is astoundingly remedial.

Follow along. No one with an IQ over 67 thinks that we get every prospect that attends Paradise. However, if a local kid opts to visit Meth Town INSTEAD OF Paradise that’s a pretty good sign he’s not all that interested in UM.

Why is it so tough to put stock in actions instead of third-hand guesses from insiders and dork fake insiders?

Well fortunately, the coaches don't think like most fans posting on a message board when it comes to this so I doubt they are going to stop recruiting the kid like some want them to. Easy.
Thank god coaches didn't listen to fans. When they took Davis over supposedly other top backs.

Knighton isn't a once in a lifetime back. Quit getting suckered and losing out on guys you put on the back burner.

Advertisement
The inability of most of you guys to apply reason and to make cogent arguments is astoundingly remedial.

Follow along. No one with an IQ over 67 thinks that we get every prospect that attends Paradise. However, if a local kid opts to visit Meth Town INSTEAD OF Paradise that’s a pretty good sign he’s not all that interested in UM.

Why is it so tough to put stock in actions instead of third-hand guesses from insiders and dork fake insiders?

If this was someone who hadn’t been to campus, practices, scrimmages and all that then you could get no argument from most people.

If this was someone who hadn’t been to campus, practices, scrimmages and all that then you could get no argument from most people.
Actions. Pay attention to them. Him hanging out with buddies at an event on a Saturday is fairly meaningless. It’s just a group of kids hanging out.

Him opting to go to Meth Town instead of attending UM’s biggest event of the year is something that smart people put a lot of stock in. I’m not saying to give up on him; I’m merely warning goofballs to pay closer attention to actions.

Advertisement

So we shouldn’t put stock into fake insiders, but we should make complete speculation based on gut feelings we get from him not attending a camp late June? Wise man once said “crootin is fluid”

Advertisement
Back