KNIGHTON

And?????.....So that means he pushed them to other places??....Please stop it....
Well, the kids had to go to school somewhere. We have to acknowledge that while Rumph is a Cane, his loyalty while at AH or wherever he coaches. HS is to those kids. Especially with that style of and I'll use the term loosely "Defense" we were playing. Heck, I would have sent them to the $EC where we know they would get coached up and would play top shelf competition and give them their best shot at the league.
Better than Tio Vomito that literally installed a pipeline to F$U and even Google Maps still today can't guide Central (my high school) kids to back Coral Gables. That's who and I know we are should me mad at.

Advertisement
I’d feel better if Knighton doesn’t come to paradise and we go 10-3 or 11-2. Then if knighton came to paradise and we go 7-6, 6-7. Win and we increase our chances.

Advertisement
Glad to see the mental gymnastics continue around these parts. I was concerned that after 15 years of this we were actually going to use our brains and reasoning but I’m glad I’m wrong. We need the fan base tracking like normal otherwise signing season will be dull af

If Knighton chooses to go elsewhere F him...
See...another classic example of not wanting to compete (see Gore, with Portis..Mcgahee..and Davenport)...See...this is where @dsddcane unfortunately is correct about Butch....The ONLY reason Butch would have a hard time recruiting is because of frontrunning, Prima Donnas....Butch had absolutely NO time for their ilk...If Butch walked into your living room during his tenure...and your *** started with that "I wanna start from jumpstreet...and will I see alot of playing time BS", before even stepping on campus....He was pretty much through with your ***....he HATED that Crap....He didn't care if your *** was a 10*....
His evaluating under sanctions should be canonized....

Advertisement
If Knighton chooses to go elsewhere F him...
See...another classic example of not wanting to compete (see Gore, with Portis..Mcgahee..and Davenport)...See...this is where @dsddcane unfortunately is correct about Butch....The ONLY reason Butch would have a hard time recruiting is because of frontrunning, Prima Donnas....Butch had absolutely NO time for their ilk...If Butch walked into your living room during his tenure...and your *** started with that "I wanna start from jumpstreet...and will I see alot of playing time BS", before even stepping on campus....He was pretty much through with your ***....he HATED that Crap....He didn't care if your *** was a 10*....
His evaluating under sanctions should be canonized....

Make it stop

Advertisement
Word bruh! Nobody name drops more than this cat. We get it, you were there for the glory days. You know players. You took pictures with players. ****!!! We get it
Nobody said Sh*t about anything you've said...Point is...I'm right...Your nothing but a Butch hater...Im cool with that...Hows things been since his kids left after 2004??....I know...it just a coincidence...FOH....The previous 4 coaches should have copied what was left for them...instead of a complete Mess in coaching and recruiting....

Nobody said Sh*t about anything you've said...Point is...I'm right...Your nothing but a Butch hater...Im cool with that...Hows things been since his kids left after 2004??....I know...it just a coincidence...FOH....The previous 4 coaches should have copied what was left for them...instead of a complete Mess in coaching and recruiting....

Bruh I didn’t even read what you said a few posts up. Your constant need for association and name dropping is pathetic. I don't hate Butch never have. I just think it’s pathetic how you constantly have to bring up that you were there and you know this person or that person. Or that you took a picture with this guy.

Advertisement
Bruh I didn’t even read what you said a few posts up. Your constant need for association and name dropping is pathetic. I don't hate Butch never have. I just think it’s pathetic how you constantly have to bring up that you were there and you know this person or that person. Or that you took a picture with this guy.
I dont give af if you like it or not...Took Pictures??...Lol...I was at practices...I was in film room with players...I was in meetings...you name it...My fault that a family member was a coach??....Maannn go F yourself....You have No earthly idea what I know and have seen...You don't like my posts?....Dont read them is my advice....

I dont give af if you like it or not...Took Pictures??...Lol...I was at practices...I was in film room with players...I was in meetings...you name it...My fault that a family member was a coach??....Maannn go F yourself....You have No earthly idea what I know and have seen...You don't like my posts?....Dont read them is my advice....

Lol congrats man!!

So we shouldn’t put stock into fake insiders, but we should make complete speculation based on gut feelings we get from him not attending a camp late June? Wise man once said “crootin is fluid”
If you’re smart you’ll pay attention to his actions. If you’re really smart, you’ll listen to The Legend.

Advertisement
Back